Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

what have you done lately? yeah, thought so.. heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

i made two new iphones out of playdough you son of a bitch

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bog pixie posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

smoobles

bog pixie posted:

apple also done gone and made 2 new ipads

bog pixie: 2
tim cook: 3

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

I helped make the new iPhone necessary

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i superglued my iphone to my iPad now my iPad is a phone, suck on that apple

cuntman.net

i just broke my new iphone therefore negating their hard work

smoobles

introducing: the iPhone Flip. you asked for a iPhone where you don't touch the screen, that has buttons and you flip it open to use it. and we heard you loud and clear.

----------------

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear
What I did was not contribute to e-waste

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

Macnult

I managed to own an iPhone 4 for four years without cracking the screen. Take that, Apple!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
my ipad3 told me to ditch it for the new one. I think it's just another marketing ploy or side effect from experimental drugs I shouldn't have taken

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

tao of lmao

Macnult posted:

I managed to own an iPhone 4 for four years without cracking the screen. Take that, Apple!

:hfive:

tao of lmao

smoobles posted:

introducing: the iPhone Flip. you asked for a iPhone where you don't touch the screen, that has buttons and you flip it open to use it. and we heard you loud and clear.

lol

Dr Cheeto
I make artisan styluses out of locally sourced reclaimed hardwood for $250 a pop. Beat that, Apple Pencil.

alnilam

smoobles posted:

Users were complaining about how complex it was, that they just wanted a simple phone that's all... well we listened

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I put an iPhone and set it to roaming and let it walk around the neighborhood, see the town some, give it some roaming around money.

----------------

tao of lmao

https://twitter.com/TheNextWeb/status/641725177018089472

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Tim cook walks onto the stage, a podium with a huge red button rises from below, he clears his throat and quietly, with dignity presses the button. the middle finger emoji appears behind him, twelve feet tall. he drops his impossibly small microphone no one even noticed he had on the stage and walks off. people are still in the amphitheater, applause reverberating until the next Apple innovation

----------------

Mapparu

i have an idea for an apple product. i take my iphone and glue to another iphone permanently... so now i can make two calls at the same time, text two people at the same time, and listen to two songs at the same time... tim cook wont know what hit him

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Mapparu posted:

i have an idea for an apple product. i take my iphone and glue to another iphone permanently... so now i can make two calls at the same time, text two people at the same time, and listen to two songs at the same time... tim cook wont know what hit him

*ending conversation with friend on the phone* alright, cool, catch you on the flipside. *turns phone over, the same friend is calling the other phone* hey, we going to the place tonight?

----------------

treasure bear

i held an ipad close to my face to replicate the effect of the big ipad and lets just say: incredible, apple's done it again

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
a wrist mounted iphone dock so you can use your arm as a selfie stick

----------------

Ace of Baes

Mapparu posted:

50 cent already did this

----------------

smoobles

treasure bear posted:

i held an ipad close to my face to replicate the effect of the big ipad and lets just say: incredible, apple's done it again

----------------

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Still coasting on this accomplishment. :smug:

a fragile ego

yeah i used to be excited for iphons before i discovered i can literally emit radio waves to contact other people

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

quiltyquilty posted:

yeah i used to be excited for iphons before i discovered i can literally emit radio waves to contact other people

that was a fart

----------------

platonicbackrub

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Still coasting on this accomplishment. :smug:

same

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

my dad gave me an apple laptop last weekend and this thing is much easier to use than the bad apples we had to use in elementary school. they've upped their game.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

tao of lmao

treasure bear posted:

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I made the samsung galaxy sII

joke_explainer

I'm pretty satisfied with my 6+ so I probably won't buy the new one until an iOS software update makes it borderline unusable by being targeted at the faster new hardware. so shortly before it comes out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
Unless it's an iPhone with the storage capacity of an iPod Classic I don't gaf

• Locked thread