Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zomg
Aug 29, 2006

Ey girl, you ever been with a haunted tent?

Hot: -1 | Cold: 2 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: 1
Harm: 0/4 | XP: 5/5 | Conditions: Overbearing, Drained, Darkest Self, Oblivious

This little "get together" is quaint. I really can't complain much since I have a big bowl of popcorn right there next to me. I usually refrain from such snacks... but tonight I really can't be bothered to show any sort of restraint. My eyes scope out the room, waiting for someone -- anyone -- to make eye contact. It's at least keeping my mind off of the fact that Alex and AleSSandra has gone off somewhere. Really, I'm not bothered at all! Alex is free to do as he pleases...

Teresa's offer of alcohol doesn't go unnoticed by me. I simply smile and shake my head, refraining for now. Popcorn is enough of an indulgence for now.

"Where'd you get that?" I decide to ask, leaning forward just a bit to show my interest. "You <i>must</i> have a pretty good hiding place for it too, yeah?" Making small talk with Teresa is not really a high priority, though I'm not too sure Fiona would enjoy my company very much at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Hot 2 Cold -1 Volatile -1 Dark 1
XP 2/5 Harm 0/4 Conditions: Overly Sensitive

Ruhlman was up to something. That much was obvious, what though, was not as clear unfortunately. But that was a problem for another day.

As Alex and I headed to the music room, my thoughts wandered a little bit. I didn't really know what I was going to do. I mean, I'll practice the stuff I'm playing tomorrow, but that won't take me too long. I'm pretty well versed in the stuff I want to play for them. A quick run through of them, then maybe something for my rapt audience. Something legato and melancholic I think, but with happier, more upbeat undertones, an expression of loss, and of hope, and of course a bit of seduction in there as well. My trail of though broke as Alex tripped over one of the stairs.

"Are you alright? Those steps can be kind of tricky. Let me help you. Do you need ice for it?" I say as I pick him up, supporting his weight as he limps on. Walking over to my practice room, I unlock the door and help my companion in. Setting him down on the cot, I took a look at the ankle.

"Looks pretty bad, do you want me to get a first aid kit?"

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

I already made a brief announcement in IRC, but I'll repeat it here.

I'm going to close the thread. I've been increasingly busy lately, but more so than that, updating has become more of a chore than something I enjoy, and even a source of stress on occasion. So I'd rather cut my losses now rather than drag things out. I'm really sorry to put a damper on things like this, but there it is. I hope you've all had fun, at least.

• Locked thread