Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Best E/N thread since the one where mods banned a goon's wife for telling her husband to visit his children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
That was GBS :colbert:

I would have let it go on forever because I am a bad mod and it was loving art.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Ah ok, sorry.

I wish I could find that thread, it was pretty hilarious.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Keg posted:

Best E/N thread since the one where mods banned a goon's wife for telling her husband to visit his children.

Yeah someone should find that. I must have missed it and it sounds just as great if not better than this one. This thread rules btw.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Lard Goat posted:

All of you are right! i am dependent on alcohol. I have hosed up my life so bad that I....

Holy poo poo, have none of you really gotten really loving drunk?

GBS taught me e/n is bad, but I didn't believe, now I do.

Alcohol 4 Lyfe beta scum.

no, I've never gotten so drunk I mistook my wife going out to visit her sick mother as the end of my marriage. That isn't a thing that happens to most of us.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
you just don't party hard enough, man

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
OP's gonna come back and puppet master the poo poo out of this thread

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Goldmine this thread please detectivemonkey

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

jassi007 posted:

no, I've never gotten so drunk I mistook my wife going out to visit her sick mother as the end of my marriage. That isn't a thing that happens to most of us.

Why not. OP knows how to party and it seems like you on the other hand do not.

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose
sever op

your carotid artery

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Ok so wait did you come home, wife gone and then you got drunk or were you already drunk before realising your wife was gone.

Please let it be the first that would be amazing.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Got home drunk, didn't see wife, thought she finally got the guts to leave him as she's been threatening so often lately.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

MeLKoR posted:

Got home drunk, didn't see wife, thought she finally got the guts to leave him as she's been threatening so often lately.

Lol way to totally make up that last part.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Lard Goat posted:

When I woke up still plastered her whole family was laughing at me for all the drunk texts asking her to come back.

This is why you never break the sever.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Keg posted:

Haha, link!?!

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
I want to goldmine this but first I want to learn more about the things OP has done while drunk that he thinks is a regular thing everyone does all the time. OP?

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

detectivemonkey posted:

I want to goldmine this but first I want to learn more about the things OP has done while drunk that he thinks is a regular thing everyone does all the time. OP?

OP got drunk again, can't find the thread and thinks you've sent it to the gas chamber.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Keg posted:

detmo, please do not close this thread until someone finds this link for us poor unfortunates who missed it

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Wanna read that thread

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lard Goat posted:

Well poo poo, this is pretty embarrassing but I was really loving drunk and she did not leave me. Her mom is in the hospital and it turns out I refused to believe her. So sorry, no marriage ending, just too much alcohol.

But her mom is a 400+ pound woman that is satan incarnate and I hate her, is that e/n?

lmao

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I don't think alcohol will get you any farther down this E/N story op, I'd start mixing it up with some hard drugs or maybe even painkillers

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I wanna see some of those texts he sent.

"NOOO COME BAAACACKCK"

"Mom just flat-lined."

"gently caress YOU BIITITCH I NEER LOVED YOU"

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Protip OP ìf you think getting that drunk is normal and cool you wife is actually going to leave you

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

evilpicard posted:

Protip OP ìf you think getting that drunk is normal and cool you wife is actually going to leave you

Unless she's the same and that's when the good stuff happens. Not in this case though

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
:sever: your cock.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I think Lard Goat should get some real help with his PTSD that is causing the drinking problem. Like yeah it's loving awful but the answer to your problems don't lie at the bottom of the next bottle.

DismemberedLemon
Jun 20, 2015
But how will he know they aren't at the bottom of his next bottle unless he drinks it? Silly.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Lard Goat posted:

Have you ever been really drunk? Like a few shots short of a handle drunk? poo poo gets a little wonky at that level. When I woke up still plastered her whole family was laughing at me for all the drunk texts asking her to come back. c'est la vie

I mean at least her family is cool as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

usernamecooper
May 3, 2014

by Lowtax

Aralan posted:

I, too, like to drink most of a handle of whiskey by myself and send non sequitur harassing texts to my significant other while they're at the hospital with their mother

this. but unironically.

• Locked thread