Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there is always someone out there, techincally far inferior to yourself, making substantially more money than you ever will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
yeah

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

it's me, except for the technically inferior part.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im an inferior man

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
a useless, incompetent, slovenly failure. crawling on my belly to lick the boot of powerful alphas. a drop of their perfect alkaline spit sends my senses into a state of total euphoria. absolute arousal.

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
same but everyoine

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
i was at an ATM in downtown toronto today and a fancy-looking suit dude was ahead of me and he forgot to take his ATM slip. when I grabbed mine I grabbed his and for a second I thought I had $139,107.14 in my chequing account

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

lol thats a lot of money to do nothing with

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
motherfucker paid a $3 ATM fee on a $100 withdrawal so how does a guy that lovely with money make all that

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

good paying job probably

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Blackula69 posted:

motherfucker paid a $3 ATM fee on a $100 withdrawal so how does a guy that lovely with money make all that

guy with $140000 in checking account: "hmm i don't know if i can afford this $3 atm fee. a penny saved is a penny earned after all"

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

well yeah if he's got that much in an account and its not pay day we already know he's not good with money

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
burn the rich

pram
Jun 10, 2001
great bump you loving moron

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Triglav posted:

lol thats a lot of money to do nothing with

yeah what a dunce

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU4VRs2rro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Blackula69 posted:

lol

unlimited worldwide atm fee rebates club member here

• Locked thread