Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I always thought my parents were just regular hard working folks, but now that I'm a grown up suddenly adult speech sounds different, like everyone suddenly makes sense.

Except for my parents... they stayed the same.

I don't know waht toot think anymore. Wha haw weah waa wa woh hwaawaa wooaa...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
yeah, its like my uncle sousa used to say, "prbbbbwoomp"

ty bacalou!

Darkman Fanpage
"get those loving woodwinds out of here!!!" my father would yell

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
momma warned me about marrying that bass violin, but i dont give a poo poo what she thinks, we're in love.

DeepQantas

Listened to a Miles Davis album today. The "nasdaq dow jones recession world economy futures index margins" part always makes me smile.

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"get those loving woodwinds out of here!!!" my father would yell

totally okay, he was raised in a different time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeepQantas

You listen to uncle Jake and you listen good. I may have no college degrees and I do jobs as they come.

Sure life ain't all sunshines and puppy farts, but no matter what... at least I don't work for no drat flute!

google THIS

dad: (empties spit valve)
mom: dad! I have friends over!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
so what the hell WERE the Peanut's parents saying, anyway?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

Splatmaster posted:

so what the hell WERE the Peanut's parents saying, anyway?

google ron paul

----------------

tao of lmao

sucks too 'cause i never wound up fitting in with either the trombones or the tubas and the conductor never knew where to sit me

Darkman Fanpage

tao of lmao posted:

sucks too 'cause i never wound up fitting in with either the trombones or the tubas and the conductor never knew where to sit me

he used you as a step stool because he was a short man and you are beneath him

DeepQantas

If you think about it, the aliens from Close Encounters are the adults of the universe.

Mhm mhmm hm mwmm mwammm

Looke

don't be so brass about it

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
rotary or valve? need to know how the tuba swings

----------------

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
also check out sousaphone battles, they're pretty fun

----------------

yeah actually they will
I was raised by two drums and a cymbal but unfortunately they died when I was a teenager. They fell off a cliff

yeah actually they will
ba dum tiss

platonicbackrub

At least your parents didn't name you Melody.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
I'm told I wasn't fully potty trained until a lot later than most kids. problem was whenever I would try to walk toward the bathroom, dad would start his doddering "WOMP, womp, WOMP, womp" accompaniment as I started lumbering along and I ended up picking up the pavlovian response of making GBS threads in my pants at the sound of his voice

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I was adopted, and my father (the trombone) would drink and blare extremely piercing noises in my ear. I challenged him to a fight, he just did that "wah wah wahhh" noise and said I didn't have the brass. I ran away that night to become a general

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

my slap bass dad was about the quietest guy you ever met, except whenever we left the house :jerry:

• Locked thread