Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Icelandic witchcraft, nábrók (calqued as necropants, literally "death underpants") are a pair of pants made from the skin of a dead man, which are capable of producing an endless supply of money. The ritual was practiced in the 17th century, and only one intact pair remain, which is housed at the Museum of Icelandic Sorcery and Witchcraft.

Ritual[edit]

The ritual for making necropants is described as follows:[1]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
holy poo poo

https://41.media.tumblr.com/d9bc67ab9389261351ca425bdb216fa1/tumblr_mvei2iewyM1r285tzo1_1280.jpg

that's like the ultimate cuckoldi

DONT THREAD ON ME fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Sep 18, 2015

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

can you, uh, maybe put that behind a loving LINK oh my god

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
lol i'm sorry i thought i did it looked like one of those bad images that gets wrapped in url tags but it turns out i am just drunk

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

drr...drr...drr

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
Something Awful, often abbreviated to SA, is a comedy website housing a variety of content, including blog entries, forums, feature articles, digitally edited pictures, and humorous media reviews. It was created by Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka in 1999 as a largely personal website, but as it grew, so did its contributors and content. Since then, the website has helped to perpetuate various Internet phenomena,[2][3][4] and it has been cited as an influence on Internet culture.[5]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
isnt there already a thread for this poo poo

• Locked thread