Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Not an ROH fan? Are you like me and don't have pay TV and mistrust ROH's iPPV streaming? Just want to save $25 bucks? You can watch CMLL's biggest show of the year instead.

http://cmll.cleeng.com (no replay sadly so you have to watch live

Yes, with the unfortunate quick departures of both LA Park and Dr Wagner jr it's totally a one match card. That one match should be really loving awesome though. I agreed with Dave Meltzer's comments on the last show that while the Atlantis vs Ultimo Guerrero match from last year wasn't the best match of the year, it may have been the best moment given the build and unmasking.

This doesn't have the build that one had but Sombra's much younger than those two men and is a fantastic worker when motivated.

imo it's worth :10bux: for that match alone. The timing really, really, sucks though. If the ROH wasn't starting so late for them I'd watch the ROW she w and catch the main after it's over. I'm honestly not sure how I'm gonna handle this now since ROH is definitely running a more complete card.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Sep 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Oh and this is FRIDAY night (tonight!) If a mod could fix that I'd appreciate it. I shouldn't try to make threads while at work.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I wish this card wasn't poo poo

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
A great preview of the show from Cubsfan http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/2015/09/17/cmll-82nd-anniversario-preview-sombra-vs-atlantis/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I hope this doesn't run too late.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

So....

@SenorLARIATO
This #CMLL iPPV is working fine and all, but it's an unlisted youtube stream with nothing to stop those who didn't pay from watching.

Not a good year for lucha PPVs

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

So....

@SenorLARIATO
This #CMLL iPPV is working fine and all, but it's an unlisted youtube stream with nothing to stop those who didn't pay from watching.

Not a good year for lucha PPVs

:laffo:
I know what I'm doing after roh

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Atlantis rules, others with masks drool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Thauros posted:

Oh and this is FRIDAY night (tonight!) If a mod could fix that I'd appreciate it. I shouldn't try to make threads while at work.

motherfucker I genuinely missed out on this show because I saw a thread for tomorrow and watched kung-fu movies instead

• Locked thread