Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

in third grade I punched a boy in the stomach for being a jerk to me and got threatened with expulsion from the principal who hated me

in middle school I mentioned thinking about stealing my dad's gun and bringing it to school and got actually expelled, which was good, because I hated 99% of everyone there.

in high school I backhanded a guy in the nose who was being an rear end in a top hat to me and it turns out he had a raging cocaine addiction, so he bled EVERYWHERE. I got a three day vacation and high fives for it.

I'm a lot less violent these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zealee

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

• Tricked 17 people into asking what an updog was over the course of my life

What's updog?

Dammit.

fuck. marry. t-rex

• met Dana Carvey in a dark museum room and failed to kiss him on the lips

Piso Mojado

• I forgot about 9/11 between the years 1984 to 2000.

railroad terror

choo choo
I killed an updog

fuck. marry. t-rex

Zealee posted:

What's updog?

Dammit.

:wave: greetings

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
did a cruel animal experiment as a child: flipped a turtle over on its back and videorecorded its struggle to right itself for four hours. i told it all the while that it would only truly be "righted" in its constant struggle against death when it had accepted its impermanence and no longer wanted to strive so hard in its vain pursuit of Being

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
after the fourth hour, it started glowing and then levitated and inverted mid-air, landing firmly on its weird reptilian claws

I didn't want to take any chances with such a turtle so I provided lettuces afterwards as a bribe. the bad thing I did was that it was cheap iceberg lettuce, and I did so knowing iceberg lettuce has little nutritional value.

precision

by VideoGames
one time in fifth grade i kicked my best friend in the nuts and he got really mad at me and then i cried in class because i was really sad and i had no idea why i even did it

true story :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
  • went to brunch with friends and ran them out of bottomless mimosas, we drank it all

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Sep 27, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
In high school me and some friends were playing football on some field and people thought we were having a gang fight, the cops were called.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Somehow it was our fault.

----------------

GEExCEE

Lol

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

drilldo: arrested for playing football while brown

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
I thought dirty thoughts in a church

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
after an ecological disaster, washed a bunch of oily waterfowl in a church altar and didn't bother to tell anyone afterwards

treasure bear

i stole to cookie from the cookie jar

treasure bear

i left finger prints on everyones phone screens all over the world

cuntman.net

treasure bear posted:

i stole to cookie from the cookie jar

that was YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate