Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Tight Two | 8:00 PM on ABC, 30 min 2016 TV-PG
Louis discovers the demands of being a stay-at-home parent after an accident sidelines him from work. Jessica, meanwhile, struggles with managing the Cattleman's Ranch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Not even sure if I should mention I forgot there was an episode yesterday.

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

Eh, I think last night's episode was pretty weak. Sure, it brought back Good Morning Orlando, and Cleveland Brown is always funny, but the fight with the other mom and bossy Emory just didn't do it for me.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Week in Review | 8:00 PM on ABC, 30 min 2016 TV-PG
Louis leaves it to Jessica to battle a lice infestation; and Eddie tries to back out of a bet he made with a teacher.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Brian owns with all his 90s catchphrases that no one gets.

"We just gotta keep em separated"

:confused:

"Huge song, millions sold"

Just popping up in the yellow/white Mask suit fuckin kiiiiills me

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
It was all for the Moobox

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

So I'm guessing this episode would have been better if I had ever seen Melrose Place, right?

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Crusty Nutsack posted:

So I'm guessing this episode would have been better if I had ever seen Melrose Place, right?

Probably, my wife and I are in our late 30s and thought it was great.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Zetas are trash

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tokelau All Star posted:

Zetas are trash
lol at the little nod the background lady gives

Hot-dog what an alliance! Didn't see that one comin'!

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Apr 8, 2016

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Hi, My Name Is...8:00 PM on ABC, 30 min 2016 TV-PG
Evan is excited to open his first bank account, but is unsure if he should use his American name or his Chinese name on the account. As a result, Louis and Jessica reveal how they acquired their American names and recall the first time they met.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
TOPAZ

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

lol randomly having the cast show up in the flashbacks just because.

Ray Wise laughing at butte juice was great.

Flobbster
Feb 17, 2005

"Cadet Kirk, after the way you cheated on the Kobayashi Maru test I oughta punch you in tha face!"

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

lol randomly having the cast show up in the flashbacks just because.

Ray Wise laughing at butte juice was great.

I would now give anything to see a "Ray Wise goes back to college decades later to get his degree; shenanigans ensue" movie, a la Rodney Dangerfield's Back to School.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Rent Day | 8:00 PM on ABC, 30 min 2016 TV-PG
Jessica convinces Honey and Grandma to rent out the flip house, but the tenants prove to be a nuisance. In other events, Emery and Evan search for Louis' missing watch.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The Manchurian Dinner Date | 8:00 PM on ABC, 30 min 2016 TV-PG
Emery asks Louis to help write his graduation speech; and Eddie's girlfriend tries to impress Jessica.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
I never watch this show when it's live. I watch it on demand the day after or later.

That's my excuse for never posting in this thread, but I wish other people would. This show is so fantastic and deserves way more attention on here than it gets.

I hope Audrey becomes a regular character on the show. An official girlfriend for Emery, and one that Jessica doesn't like, would be pretty interesting.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

It's a great show but outside of some one liners I suppose there isn't much to discuss. I will say that Randall Park has been killing it all season and I crack up at most of his lines. Also tiny Mask kid is my favorite side character.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

The Duke posted:

I will say that Randall Park has been killing it all season and I crack up at most of his lines. Also tiny Mask kid is my favorite side character.

Louis' righteous anger on the news was my personal funniest TV moment of the season. Second was probably the Cleveland Browns kid scowling in his basketball coach getup.

I've become tired with prestige TV lately, but Fresh Off the Boat remains a weekly watch.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Square One reference! I'd complain about pandering but it works.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
"I'm glad he doesn't make any lame Asian jokes!"

:iceburn:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Oh my god that ending.

"Smokin'"

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords
Chinese polite fight. That is all.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
The finale episode felt like a lead-in to a finale, rather than being a finale in itself. Was kinda weird. Imagine the show being cancelled after that episode.

Also, I was just watching an old episode of Kids React on YouTube, and Eddie's friend that's obsessed with The Mask is on it. That was surprising to me.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I'll admit I had trouble keeping up with this show this season. I doubt a season 3 thread would be much busier than this one, but if someone else wants to create it when it's time; be my guest.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't see a new thread for the new season, so I'll just bump this to remind everyone how great this show is.

Was weirding me out to see Madame Gao from Daredevil playing their grand-aunt though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Your negotiating muscle has atrophied.

• Locked thread