Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
post your impression of a guy dancing at a party... here is mine:

the cool and SOcial dude

woo... check me out.. im hanging out with all sorts of people, casually meandering around the room not by walking, but by dancing instead... its making everyone love me a lot and they think im really got drat great... *uggghhhh.... ugghhgh.. ahhhh

*dance noises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
the pick-up guy (guy who is dancing as an effort to have women say thing like "wow..hot dude!

ay mamasita... whats up... want to do one of many different types of couples dances... my personal favorite is SALSA.. its a classic when it comes to romancé but i personally just really like salsa as a food.... i like it with tostitos: bring the party

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
e: wrong thread!

dumb crambo fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Sep 25, 2015

GEExCEE

alfred... posted:

the pick-up guy (guy who is dancing as an effort to have women say thing like "wow..hot dude!

ay mamasita... whats up... want to do one of many different types of couples dances... my personal favorite is SALSA.. its a classic when it comes to romancé but i personally just really like salsa as a food.... i like it with tostitos: bring the party

Lol

bacalou

the virtual stud

i slowly remove your generous female armor which isn't sexy at all and very functional, then i spend the next twenty minutes massaging your core muscle groups. i- hold on. WHAT? WHAT, MOTHER?!

NO!

NO, I DID THAT!

MOM!!!!

OH MY GOD!

-sound of microphone being put on desk-

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
christopher walken dancing at a party: hey.... mambo? mambo. ....italiano

smoobles

check out my harrison ford impression

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

christopher walken dancing at a party: hey.... mambo? mambo. ....italiano

You know... I. Do think that... You're impression is... Pretty good!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

smoobles posted:

check out my harrison ford impression

was this a gift with purchase? Lets dance like ewoks

Ace of Baes
*man dancing really white on purpose*

hAHa, look at me, im doing the robot, now im doing the dice throwing move, from that movie, next im gonna do the lawn mower

the crowds gonna go wild for this, im appealing to the people who don't like dancing, get a load of this guy, regular dude makin fun of his self, later ill go up to the ladies and self-deprecate by making fun of my own inability to dANCE

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
rave dude with glowstick gloves and shuttershades moonwalked up to me and whisper in my ear "the IMF is strangling economic development in third world countries"

----------------

• Locked thread