Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Hello hello my lovely princesses its me Mister Daddy here, ready to give you all the cooking and lovemaking combination adivce you are needing now.

Mister daddy is here for u when others are not; ready to comfort u and tell u how to put the eggy in th basket for a big treat

Mister daddy knows your needs when ytou dont know your own needs, and is ready but you have to help mister daddy meet his own needs if you want to earn his treats

Ask me anything and ur wildest fantasies in the kitchen anbd bedroom can come true with Mister Daddy

Recent photo of me:

more to come if you are well behaved so fire away with your questions and lets see who tickles Mister Daddy's fancy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Mister Daddy what is the best way to make smooty chicken, my Daddy always uses too much brandy and it gives me cummy tummy

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I found this for you Mr. Daddy so that you might be able to cook the cummies.

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Nooner posted:

Mister Daddy what is the best way to make smooty chicken, my Daddy always uses too much brandy and it gives me cummy tummy

nice nice good question well Mister Daddy has some v mature answers for you but you are ready he knows this

I have to warn you that you might need a safeword for this recipe as there is no "standardized" smooty chicken it is a delicacy of passions and emotions just like Mister Daddy himself so our safeword for this recipe will be "Tablespoon", say it if anything gets too vague or does not push your buittoins how you want Mister Daddy to push them

Smooty chicken can be interpreted as a lot of different types of chicken but one thing is for sure smooty chicken is drat good, and later when you have practiced cooking it enough Mister Daddy will let you eat it off his hair belly

RECIPE

You will need:

1 Whole raw chicken and guts
2 eggs
1 quart whiskey or spirit of your choice! it is a passionate dish
1 lime
1 tablespoon (use a tablespoon from your kitchen to measure this) of cilantro

Prep

take the chicken out of the plastic and take the guts out of the chicken with your hand. THis can be sensuous do not be disturbed it is natural and raw, like a native persons who is disocvering the body of another.

drape the guts over the chicken gently as if a fine lace panty that you are dressing Mister Daddy's treat regions with

leave the chicken in the sun for a day to two days - this depends on you and how far you can go for Mister Daddy

Once a thick masculine slime has grown on the chicken you will grill it on a v greasy skillet - the skillet should feel like mister daddy's hair crown - until it is very pink in the middle and the outsides is burnt

as i have told you before this is a passionate meal and is therefore very popular in countries like brazil and spain, so add lime and cilantro for a "latin" kick

please do not eat the chicken just prepare it and give it to Mister Daddy and he will reward you if you have pleased him

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I found this for you Mr. Daddy so that you might be able to cook the cummies.

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

it is nice that you bring me things but Abaddon my pet this is not something new ot Mister Daddy. You are good for trying but I have mastered these arts many years now

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Requesting a Tunco Dip recipe TIA

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Libelous Slander posted:

Requesting a Tunco Dip recipe TIA

Hello new face, Mister Daddy welcomes you with bare chest and honest smiles towards you today. This is a special recipe i have been working on for a while now so to use it you will have to give Mister Daddy something in return okay, I want you to say my name extra loud next time you give yourself a treat okay good pet

this recipe will take you about 15 minutes which is just enough time for Mister Daddy and you to share a treat together :)

Recipe

1 lavishly killed tunco fish liver
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise (you can use fat free, if you want to watch your figure for Mister Daddy that is good and will bring many gurgles to Mister Daddy's hair belly)
4 tablespoons sour cream (be okay with your weight, it is good to take care of your appearaence for Mister Daddy but i like confidence in my pets too don't be afraid of indulgence)
1 arousal of mixed thai spices
4 pleasures of hot sauce (drip the hot sauce on yourself in sensitive areas to figure out how much is too much, and then if you want to please Mister Daddy - use one drop more than that)
3 drops Worcestershire sauce (first one is for Mister Daddy, second one is for you, third is for our loving relationship and passion together soon)
3 drops liquid smoke flavoring
cracked black pepper to taste
1 lime
a bunch of cilantro (to measure a bunch of cilantro imagine holding in your hands daddy's greatest prize and the amount of love it gives you inside yourself both romantically and for your taste buds)

PREP

This will be very easy if you have a food processor but Mister Daddy prefers hands, hands on, touching, intimacy. Take the ingreidents in your hands and press them to your face and body to understand what you are doing with yourself. I am smiling for you now at this idea. If you are a lazy pet you will put all the ingredients in the blender together and blend them for 10 mintues until they are smooth, like your skin should be for Mister Daddy (I can recommend my favourite moisturizers for you) and your tunco dip will be ready for enjoyment and pleasures.

If you want to really please Mister Daddy you will follow these steps to pleasure:

Take the beautiful dead fish liver and slap it once playfully like a behind. If you need me to demonstrate on you just say at any time

take the spices, flavourings and gently tease them from their sheaths into a big pile of fun, and imagine yourself beocming the fish liver as you gently roll it around in the powders, watching its body become engorged with the flavours of passion.

now dice it with a fine and fresh and sharp blade with the sharpness of Mister Daddy's keen eye for beauty and lust.

dice the cilantro and add a few drops of lime to give the dip a "latin" kick as we are working with the foods of love

mash and pulp and thrust your whole self into the mixture now, put it all together and go at it, show Mister Daddy how you work that's right. You will make a fine fish pulp to share with Mister Daddy during treats and earn your face reward.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Mister Daddy, i have to keep my sodium intake low but i also love delicious mexican food, what's the best way to make a low-sodium enchilada sauce (green or red) while maintaining that authentic sabor?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

whoflungpoop posted:

Mister Daddy, i have to keep my sodium intake low but i also love delicious mexican food, what's the best way to make a low-sodium enchilada sauce (green or red) while maintaining that authentic sabor?

Much like the fluids that drive through Mister Daddy's parts, envigorating him with the energy for love and cooking, sodium levels are wild, passionate, uncontrollable.

Mister Daddy believes that sea salt brings a better flavour, a more vibrant and natural passion to the foods you prepare for him. It will not be lower in sodium, thats just maths like you + me, but it is better, it is more pleasing, and using less of it - can be more, like gentle kisses are more than gobbling slurps.

Mister Daddy's request to you is that less is more - use less, but better salt. And let's make some S&M too - Mains coast shaker kelp granules are perfect, like the beads of sweat we feel against ourselves when we are in "the kitchen" together

You will not get around this sodium problem, my pet - swallowing will never get easier - but you can use better salts, finer salts, and Mister Daddy is always happy to share his collection with the best behaved.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
mister daddy,

Can you share your mirepoix technique with me? I'm trying my best to perfect it and I'd really appreciate any tips!

nazutul
Jul 12, 2006
Lemme tell you something, boy
Mister Daddy,

As I'm sure you're aware, Ferram Adria left an indelible mark on the world of cuisine by popularizing molecular gastronomy. However, his flagship restaurant El Bulli is now closed.

Considering Adria's lasting legacy but ultimate failure to perpetuate El Bulli as a lasting culinary institution, who do you believe to be the new icon of the culinary world most able to carry the proverbial torch for molecular gastronomy?

Although I know you're a likely candidate, please assume you are not for the purposes of this question.

Thanks in advance for the enlightenment.

Addendum: Mister Daddy would you also care to give us a recipe fit for a beautiful morning like this? Preferably something to be enjoyed on a patio in the morning light with some coffee. Cheers.

nazutul fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Sep 27, 2015

nazutul
Jul 12, 2006
Lemme tell you something, boy
Also, I'd argue that the current thirty-two (32) hour probation that Mister Daddy is serving is a violation of Mister Daddy's 8th Amendment right against cruel and unusual punishment. The State (of These Forums) was on notice that Mister Daddy was fielding important questions at the time of the probation. The State (of These Forums) knows that although Mister Daddy's current punishment is within the maximum range of punishment, and thus per se reasonable, Mister Daddy is, as I'm told, a first time offender and entitled to some leniency. I'm asking this Court (of Goon Admins) to grant Mister Daddy's request for time-served on his current probation and a successful discharge to follow. Mister Daddy will also be petitioning the Court (of Good Admins) for an Order of Non-Disclosure re: the circumstances of the punishment mentioned supra.

nazutul fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Sep 27, 2015

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
Mister Daddy? Why are you doing that to Mister Mommy?

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

pr0k posted:

Mister Daddy? Why are you doing that to Mister Mommy?

ahahahahaahhahaha!!! the hits keep on coming!! out of this thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Mr Daddy, what can I make for a dinner party where some of the guests are breatharians???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I suggest letting them have sarin gas.

• Locked thread