Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mentos
Apr 14, 2008

The Freshmaker!
fuckers, I'm in!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Yup.

Of course in the grand tradition of me being retarded, I forgot to put ICSA 65 in front of my thread title. Hey, at least I didn't autoban myself this time.

psychokitty fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 12, 2015

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

psychokitty posted:

Yup.

Of course in the grand tradition of me being retarded, I forgot to put ICSA 65 in front of my thread title. Hey, at least I didn't autoban myself this time.

Allow me to help with that little oversight. Nice entry, I might have to make sesame bars some time soon. Maybe sesame brittle? Hmm.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

bartolimu posted:

Allow me to help with that little oversight. Nice entry, I might have to make sesame bars some time soon. Maybe sesame brittle? Hmm.

Thank you much for your assistance. And yeah, make the bars and/or brittle. I recommend high-quality roasted white seeds. :japan:

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

One week left!

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

So far all my prep has been a complete loving disaster. But I've documented my failure, so I will still be entering.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Scientastic posted:

So far all my prep has been a complete loving disaster. But I've documented my failure, so I will still be entering.

You are a true scientist

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009
I can't even tell you guys how sick I am of toasting sesame seeds and the whole meal isn't even until Sunday.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I'm really beginning to question the wisdom of inviting my friends round to eat a dinner of things I've never cooked before with a theme ingredient I've never used and don't particularly like...

annagaz
Jun 4, 2011
Me too! Me too!

Bless this mess of sesame

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009
Dinner's over. I'm so drunk I'm kind of concerned about recall and pics.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

ATTENTION

For some reason I thought the 24th was Sunday, so deadline now extended to MIDNIGHT PACIFIC ON THE 25TH.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Instead of saying midnight, could you clarify with either 12:00 AM or 11:59 PM? There's still a little room for confusion there.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

11:59pm on the 25th.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
In before some clever clogs posts theirs at 12:01am on the 26th.

WE'RE ON TO YOU

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009
Holy poo poo I'm finally done

Writing this whole entry took me 4 hours. I don't know what I was thinking when I planned this.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

A challenger appears!

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I don't know what I am doing:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748459

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I added process images and am now very late for work.

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

:trophystare:
I'm in: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748471

mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!
Hi hi hello: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748499

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Submissions are now closed! (As of 14 hours ago.) I'll give Palicgofueniczekt a bit to update their entry before I put up the voting thread.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I added s'more deets in follow up posts. I don't think there is much more beyond that. Will be happy to answer questions over in my thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Voting thread up! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748881

• Locked thread