Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I saw on the official Pantheon Twitter account that Visionary Realms is looking for people to work for free. They are calling the positions volunteer roles, creating development tools, UI, and other things that someone makes a career out of making a lot of money. In other words this game is dead in the water. VR can't even afford to pay its employees or hire new ones from the looks of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

https://twitter.com/PantheonMMO/status/943972448768204800

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/7739/ever-want-to-work-in-the-video-game-industry

looks like it's just web dev stuff, I don't see anything about UI and Dev tools, unless that's the edit the did to the opening post.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.

Pantheon forums posted:

i can spell or read but wood love to help in making games so what could i do nothing i bet i have no job now my work has dried up so i unemployed now have been for year money running out help lol nothing

They've got a deep pool of talent to draw from!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

CoffeeBooze posted:

They've got a deep pool of talent to draw from!

Pantheon: i unemployed now have been for year money running out help lol nothing

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

Solarin posted:

Pantheon: i unemployed now have been for year money running out help lol nothing

Use this for the Shroud of the Avatar thread as well please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verbose
Apr 23, 2006

Mike believed in the shooting star, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then,but that's no matter. Tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther... and then one fine morning-
So we beat on, subs against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.
Oh my god that thread is depressing.

Please please please value your labor everyone

• Locked thread