Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
He would probably be thinking about the next best product that would make Apple relevant again. He would be thinking about the next greatest revolution in technology while having sex with an Ethiopian rent boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

the iphone 6s wouldnt exist thats for sure!

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
lmao

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

if steve jobs were still alive right now, he'd probably say "Hey! Get me out of this coffin."

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

As a Millennial I posted:

if steve jobs were still alive right now, he'd probably say "Hey! Get me out of this coffin."
was expecting this to be the op tbh

i'm disappointed black pete

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

As a Millennial I posted:

not sure, i'd guess that he'd likely be holding his phone correctly and ordering a grave digger-up service from the app store because there's an app for that. and he'd likely be eating broccoli too - because that cures cancer.

he'd likely also be deleting emails from his kin because "i'm sterile your honour" having sworn an oath to tell the truth.

yeah, while he was doing all of the above, he'd probably also be deleting the emails from the millions of charities around the world because literally none of them are worthy of apple money.

yeah - i'm glad the narcissistic oval office is rotting in a box, though i fear his lovely rotting corpse might pollute the ground around it as it did in life.

just sayin'

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

holy crap!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
he would probably be marketing his cancer cure and making the world a better place for humanity. thanks stebe

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

everything would be pretty much the same except there'd still be a 4" iphone and no camera bump

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
he'd continue to follow the 50 year technology road map he hand carved into slabs of aluminium in 1998

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

url posted:

not sure, i'd guess that he'd likely be holding his phone correctly and ordering a grave digger-up service from the app store because there's an app for that. and he'd likely be eating broccoli too - because that cures cancer.

he'd likely also be deleting emails from his kin because "i'm sterile your honour" having sworn an oath to tell the truth.

yeah, while he was doing all of the above, he'd probably also be deleting the emails from the millions of charities around the world because literally none of them are worthy of apple money.

yeah - i'm glad the narcissistic oval office is rotting in a box, though i fear his lovely rotting corpse might pollute the ground around it as it did in life.

just sayin'

source your quotes

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

jony ive aces posted:

was expecting this to be the op tbh

i'm disappointed black pete

Sorry, I wanted to tell the truth about Steve Jobs being a massive paedophile, but that wasn't enough apparently.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I bet he would be masturbating to gay butts

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that OP was black Peres best post

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

url posted:

not sure, i'd guess that he'd likely be holding his phone correctly and ordering a grave digger-up service from the app store because there's an app for that.
no because the battery would be dead just like in some show i saw in the early-mid 90s that might have been tales from the crypt or something but probably wasn't

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

black pete posted:

Sorry, I wanted to tell the truth about Steve Jobs being a massive paedophile, but that wasn't enough apparently.
that's not the truth though

he wasn't massive, he was gaunt af

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
drat Black Man 7 hasnt been banned yet?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

jony ive aces posted:

that's not the truth though

he wasn't massive, he was gaunt af

That was the later Stebe Jibs Air model.

• Locked thread