Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

hi hello hey

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

HELLO GODDAMMIT HELLO

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

IS THIS THING ON

Piso Mojado

hey bo pepper, having a little problem hearing ya from back here

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
old man can't figure it out lol

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
cuntman.net

hi bo pepper

alnilam

hello bo pep

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

MARGARET HOW ... WHAT ... HELLO HELLO

Lil Cunty

HI! BO! PEPPER! THANK YOU FOR THE PEANUT BRITTLE, SAVINGS BONDS AND COMMEMORATIVE QUARTERS. MOM AND JULIE SEND THEIR LOVE. PETER IS STILL IN JAIL. HOWS THE KNEE FEEL SINCE THE WEATHER CHANGED?

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

Grandpa just press pound and then.......its the symbol with two vertical and horizontal lines...yes, at the bottom. Right, i know its also called the number sign. I dont know why they call it the pound sign, grandpa. no, i dont think Obama had anything to do with it. ok, just dont hit anything else...hello? grandpa i think you are on mute now. Hit the unmute botton and...wait why is grandma calling me from her phone now? You are in the same room, tell her to... Hello, yes grandma, I know it's you....no I'm not dating anyone. ugh.

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Oct 2, 2015

Wertjoe

Don't worry about these younguns Bo-pep. Let's go catch the early bird at Cracker Barrel

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

WHAT HELLO ... DEATH COMES FOR ME SOON AS IT DOES FOR US ALL

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I WET EM

Piso Mojado

Bo-Pepper posted:

WHAT HELLO ... DEATH COMES FOR ME SOON AS IT DOES FOR US ALL

SOONER THAN YOU THINK, OLD MAN!

*smothers Bo pepper with a pillow*

tao of lmao

lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Piso Mojado posted:

SOONER THAN YOU THINK, OLD MAN!

*smothers Bo pepper with a pillow*

Piso Mojado

it's a truly terrifying prospect to imagine Bo pepper escaping wherever he is currently incarcerated at.

Lil Cunty

the nursing home?

ty crap

ty landy

cuntman.net

the land of fire and brimstone

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

goddamn immigrants ... MARGARET? MARGARET ... A PILLOW IS ON MY ... WHAT ... I SAID A PILLOW IS ON ... HELLO

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

hello byob how are you?

WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL

tao of lmao

Lil Cunty posted:

the nursing home?

:poolgirl:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Spanish Manlove posted:

WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL

poo poo IF THIS IS GONNA BE THAT KIND OF PARTY I'M GONNA STICK MY DICK IN THE MASHED PEAS

cuntman.net

a voice rings out from the abyss. it says: HELLO IS THING ON. MARGARET HOW DOES THIS WORK. DAMMIT MARGARET IM TRYING TO CLAIM SOME SOULS HERE

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Bo-Pepper posted:

poo poo IF THIS IS GONNA BE THAT KIND OF PARTY I'M GONNA STICK MY DICK IN THE MASHED PEAS

WELL NOW IT"S A SHINDIG HOOO EEEEEEEE

cuntman.net

hi spanish manlove

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
hello friends, both new and old and welcome to the cool forum we all love to know as BYOB :shobon:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Hi everybody!

Piso Mojado

Hey ChairmanMeow. Hope you're having a good saturday! (or Sunday if your in China)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Piso Mojado posted:

Hey ChairmanMeow. Hope you're having a good saturday! (or Sunday if your in China)

Thank you. I have had a really nice day. I hope all of BYOB has a nice Saturday night.
Your av makes m happy.

• Locked thread