Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Hooded Reptile posted:

"I'm the 70 year old woman in uber who doesn't understand the computer thing, and I heard uber was good from my daughter, can you help me out with this on my Ipad?"

thanks for the on-topic response about a hypothetical situation and nothing to do with my response to your earlier point

:jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nonsense posted:

im just being cynical, i dont expect anything to be done about them because they're everywhere and people are literally storming city halls to get them what they want.

oh yea definitely they still bad tho

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Jane did you get your purse back?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Isaac posted:

Jane did you get your purse back?

No, i haven't

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Call you r uber driver he said he has it in case you missed the op

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
This thread is dumb, gas it and ban all goons

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

TsarZiedonis posted:

This thread is dumb, gas it and ban all goons

You are just jealous 3O didnt post about riding in a porche in your thread

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Hooded Reptile posted:

Guess skimmers are works of fiction then.

you don't even give your card to the driver you loving moron lmao

you pay via the loving app

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

uber basically exists to break up taxi unions, thats really it, hth

good im glad of it

i jerk off to the thought of a taxi person losing their livelihood

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
"my username is hooded reptile and i'm a complete retard who thinks you pay for uber the same way you pay for a normal cab. why yes, i do have a collection of model trains, why do you ask?"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Isaac posted:

Call you r uber driver he said he has it in case you missed the op

Go get it for me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

deep impact on vhs posted:

"my username is hooded reptile and i'm a complete retard who thinks you pay for uber the same way you pay for a normal cab. why yes, i do have a collection of model trains, why do you ask?"

Is ths a real quote. Noowne was talking about model trains. This thread is to help jane out

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Gnarlyhotep can you sticky this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I just learned someone i know who doesnt have a car uses uber to pick up drugs from his various dealers. Lol that is kinda smart if you get popped just say it's the driver's poo poo

• Locked thread