Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Episode 7 was so loving good. I felt like the first few episodes were okay but not great but it got a lot better and is now loving amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
"Wildo Geese" will never cease to amuse me.

Gochiusa is kind of a B-grade moe show, but I still like it a lot.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I loved the second half of this episode even though it's not an original concept at all. End card by, uhh, some doujin artist. I'm curious how people get picked out for that, or maybe they put out a general call somewhere and use whichever ones are good.

Also they launched the website for the Vita game

Also, Chiya puffing up her cheeks:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Trawling pixiv, I have learned that yesterday (12/4) was Chino's birthday. I'm on my phone now, or I'd image dump.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oddly they skipped the bit where the cute girls had to kill and gut all those fish.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Jeez I feel behind and need to catch up. Dang ol' holiday obligations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Maya is Nico. I'd not realized this.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Cute ending to a cute season of a cute show. I would not mind another at all.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Agreed. Anyone following the manga enough to know if there's much/any left to use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Cute ending to a cute season of a cute show. I would not mind another at all.

• Locked thread