Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

RacistGuidingLight posted:

And again tonight, when Steph chewed them out and made them sulk like a struck puppy.

Maybe the divas revolution was to help get steph over, so she could act strong and look cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It was always really cool when Vince would own the rock and make him look like a bitch

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hace posted:

Maybe the divas revolution was to help get steph over, so she could act strong and look cool

If I had a television show I would totally write a bit where all the characters tell me how cool I am, and have that a weekly occurrence.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

That DICK! posted:

It was always really cool when Vince would own the rock and make him look like a bitch

Remember when he told Stone Cold to hand over his drat WWE title and get out of his ring, and Austin sheepishly lowered his head, handed over the title, and then went backstage to yell at Kane?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It would be if I thought it meant anything whatsoever. That was practically more water-treading than the loving house show from Saturday.

Eh, I'm gonna be the positive thinker this time and think it's an actual push. Granted it's probably gonna be stopped dead cold way too soon, but I'll take that ending.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Remember when he told Stone Cold to hand over his drat WWE title and get out of his ring, and Austin sheepishly lowered his head, handed over the title, and then went backstage to yell at Kane?

Well there was that time Austin wanted to be best buddies with Vince and basically acted like a small puppy around him. Just replace "yelling at Kane" with "yelling at Kurt Angle." :v:

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 6, 2015

• Locked thread