Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Captain Bravo posted:

Man, I can't believe there's been so little interest in pie. gently caress, ya'll are gonna make me have to get out my recipes and do something about it.

Edit: I think I may have overpied. I pied too greedily, too deep.

Captain Bravo, we have a problem.

I see three pies.

This is not one pie. You must clarify which pie you are submitting for judgement or be disqualipied per rule 4!

EDIT : Disregard this, your chairman cannot read! Captain Bravo's Tamale Pie is the entry.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Double posts are for voting! The voting thread has arrived, and can be found here!

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
I think you may have meant to link this?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Chairman, go home. You're piedrunk.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Sorry guys, been a long week already.

• Locked thread