Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

so i guess having the NSA spy the gently caress out of everybody has been making europeans nervous

this is going to open a whole can of worms. european worms. they have little berets and drink tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
pity gas

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:nsa:

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

duTrieux. posted:

so i guess having the NSA spy the gently caress out of everybody has been making europeans really angry

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

lol at anyone responsible for securing data who thought a us-based dc was a good place to do this

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
we're still gonna get your data, don't worry

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
you'll never get close

never take me alive

Thanks Ants