Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fallout Boy yelling "this isn't a scene it's a goddamn arms race" upon seeing leveling loadouts in Call of Duty.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That's a little ref for all my 2000s kids, because I like to keep these forums fresh for the regdate15s.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oops, apparently it's Fall Out Boy. Wow, you should have seen my face when I found that out, talk about Panic! at the Disco, haha.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oops, apparently it's Fall Out Boy. Wow, you should have seen my face when I found that out, talk about Panic! at the Disco, haha.

plus he says 'this aint a scene', not 'this isnt a scene' ... but i'll let you off the hook

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

plus he says 'this aint a scene', not 'this isnt a scene' ... but i'll let you off the hook
I'm actually really happy that I don't remember.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

You are officially expelled from the Black Parade.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Jimminy Jillickers!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

rediscover posted:

He says this aint a city its a god drat arse face

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

He says this aint a city its a god drat arse face

We built this city on cock and bawls

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

There's a Badgames on the right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff