Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

nobody's watching this
NXT's on

sorry TNA

Edit:
I'm not bumping this thread unless someone else posts in it, but I already saw Bram and it looked like he was being advertised for the UK tour. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, Corgan was on and looked like an old man wearing a Billy mask.

2nd Edit: It's a bram match with drew. They look the same and I do not know when this was taped.

SylvainMustach fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Oct 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

tna sucks

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
The perfect TNA thread is only an OP, and literally no posts after that. Make it happen soon SA, I have faith in you.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

DJExile posted:

tna sucks

:agreed:

NowonSA posted:

The perfect TNA thread is only an OP, and literally no posts after that. Make it happen soon SA, I have faith in you.

Well you guys already screwed that up.

It's happened before though.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

SylvainMustach posted:

:agreed:

Well you guys already screwed that up.

It's happened before though.

I only brought it up because a post was already there :colbert:.

• Locked thread