Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Yet another promo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HBtD5zvYBA

aaaaand a trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHGXQ-Ub3NI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

oh my god he plays two characters? two brothers?

also, is that the guy from halt and catch fire on the toilet?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

KoRMaK posted:

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!

KoRMaK posted:

It is indeed Mr. Scoot himself.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Alternate upload of this one in case you're getting the stupid "not available in your country" message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHz3Yzi4JZA

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Pretty good trailer, but my main takeaway from recent posts is that there are still people who think making a Rick and Morty reference every time they hear the phrase "two brothers" is funny :v:

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Protodude
Dec 10, 2013

Fun Shoe
I just finished watching the second season for the first time tonight and it might be one of the best single seasons of television I've ever seen. Kind of glad I waited to watch it all at once but I also wish I had watched it sooner.

So yeah, that third season can't come soon enough.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Escobarbarian posted:

Pretty good trailer, but my main takeaway from recent posts is that there are still people who think making a Rick and Morty reference every time they hear the phrase "two brothers" is funny :v:

Why, Escobarbarian? Why expend the effort?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If only I could get that 20 seconds back

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Holy poo poo, I didn't even know there was a trailer for the new season until I saw it tonight while watching Legion.

I somehow missed any and all news regarding Season 3 and seeing that Ewan loving McGregor is one of the main characters blew my loving mind.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

AndyElusive posted:

Holy poo poo, I didn't even know there was a trailer for the new season until I saw it tonight while watching Legion.

I somehow missed any and all news regarding Season 3 and seeing that Ewan loving McGregor is one of the main characters blew my loving mind.

Actually he's two of the main characters.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

:psyboom:

Mistikman
Jan 21, 2001

I was born ready. I'm Ron Fucking Swanson.
After this show and Legion, Noah Hawley feels like he might become a legendary television showrunner.

How many people can claim the level of success he has had so far regarding the quality of storytelling?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Once he figures out finales he'll be an all-time great for sure.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.

Escobarbarian posted:

What if they're right and you're wrong?

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Going to make the S3 thread this week, come up with some threadtitles people.

Edit: Actually, I might go with "I decided not to park here" given season 3 is supposedly about the 'Parking Lot King of Minnesota'
Unless something else amazing comes up.

drunkill fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Apr 4, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Fargo: It's All Some Frenchman's Joke

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.
Fargo S3 - "Yes, Ewan McGregor plays both of them"

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
It's Rapid City All Over Again

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mistikman posted:

After this show and Legion, Noah Hawley feels like he might become a legendary television showrunner.

How many people can claim the level of success he has had so far regarding the quality of storytelling?

David Simon, David Chase, Mathew Weiner. Those are the biggies. Steven Bocho if you're going earlier.

He would have to do another couple of successful seasons of Fargo to match up, maybe another series too. Legion ended kinda conventionally, not badly, just a little by the numbers for a comic book property.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Fargo Season 3: For a little bit of money

Although I also approve of "I decided not to park here"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
S3 thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816401