Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
The dishes aren't washed again, oh-oh, it's been days since you saw me in a spin, no-no
I'm taking the bus to the cafe again, demure ladies slink past me again;
in the sequel to the prequel to the state that I'm in, I'm the dirty pastor in corduroy and ascots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

precision posted:

The dishes aren't washed again, oh-oh, it's been days since you saw me in a spin, no-no
I'm taking the bus to the cafe again, demure ladies slink past me again;
in the sequel to the prequel to the state that I'm in, I'm the dirty pastor in corduroy and ascots.

-f. John misty 2016, album= the honeymoon is over

google THIS

:jerry:

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
My deal is the BYOB deal which is FREE GAS WEEKEND.

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: FREE GAS WEEKEND FREE GAS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
b1g1f

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

filling up my tank because it's FREE GAS WEEKEND :toot:

joke_explainer

meteloides posted:

filling up my tank because it's FREE GAS WEEKEND :toot:

It's awesome that Lowtax is running this initiative and partnership with Costco for BYOB posters to get a free tank of gas.

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matey

eat food

Gonna bring in my winnie and fill up the ol' gal. Then the family and I are headin' out to Yellowstone!

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
Not the Yellowstone National Park. just a big rock at an RV park a few counties over that some teen kids spray painted yellow, which we call yellowstone. it's kinda a big thing locally. it is surrounded by a moat of empty syringes and used condoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames

Rodatose posted:

it is surrounded by a moat of empty syringes and used condoms

my mom's house?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread