Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
listening to fishbone and smoking copious amounts of hash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

vodkat posted:

I would continue to suck the mans dick for pay

stay at home yosposter

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
materials scientist, but probably medical doctor because nanotech wouldn't exist and so I wouldn't have read that issue of popular science

unless I ~followed the calling~ and went full-time comic book artist i.e. a hobo

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i would be a serf on my lords estate

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i'd gently caress your mother, op

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
I'd probably be asleep by now rather than still browsing the pos

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

hackbunny posted:

materials scientist, but probably medical doctor because nanotech wouldn't exist and so I wouldn't have read that issue of popular science

unless I ~followed the calling~ and went full-time comic book artist i.e. a hobo

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

poty posted:

i would invent the computer

and let me tell you itd be way better than the poo poo we are stuck with in this gay universe

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
if I invented the computer it would be way easier to use like a tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
delivering the pizzas would be the same, but taking orders would involve a lot more writing

• Locked thread