Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

quakster posted:

rock the trout

Edit: updated with the explanation

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Oct 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
??? glad about it

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I've heard rumors they are filled with cocaine, that's why they are so rowdy.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I checked a pet store tonight to see if they had any Rowdy Trout, but I found only this pretender to the throne:

Clearly not rowdy, more like demented.

FALSE PROPHET

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Gilganixon posted:

start vomiting up thick white ropes of spunk i imagine

Rumor has it this man ate a rowdy trout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sklqvDSGjCA&t=44s

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I would like to taste the trout, but not consume him

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Ok guys im gonna do it. Im gonna down the rowdy. Any suggestions on preparation or just do like bear grylls and eat raw?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Blizzy_Cow posted:

Ok guys im gonna do it. Im gonna down the rowdy. Any suggestions on preparation or just do like bear grylls and eat raw?

goonspeed

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Same.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
1:30 PM: Went bear grylls on it. Did t not taste like any fish I had before. Tasted like a spunk encrusted rainbow made of diamonds.

1:45 PM: Had really bad gas for a while.

3:00 PM: I'm seeing everything. New worlds new colors. Theres nothing that I cant control.

3:01 PM: Jesus christ my stomach is hosed up

5:00 PM: Been on the shitter for almost two hours now. All feeling of omnipotentence gone. Heard strange noise from bowl after some plops. I have given birth to about 7 rowdy trout.

Have to leave for work now. Will update after 8:00 AM with new info.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
FYAD and BYOB are redundant nowadays thanks to GBS 2.1

FYAD was the place for all the kids that were too cool for school, but now that there's no rules anymore, it's like school's out bitches and we're 'Yaddin it up all the time. And BYOB was the place where people just did whatever and talked about stupid poo poo, but again we can just do that here. We're 'Yaddin and 'Yobbin like nobody's business.

GBS has ascended and become so much more over the past two years, while FYAD and BYOB have fallen by the wayside and become irrelevant in its shadow.

Close FYAD and BYOB. They've had a good run, but now it's time to embrace the age of Rowdy Trout and bring everyone together under one roof.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Jamesman posted:

FYAD and BYOB are redundant nowadays thanks to GBS 2.1

FYAD was the place for all the kids that were too cool for school, but now that there's no rules anymore, it's like school's out bitches and we're 'Yaddin it up all the time. And BYOB was the place where people just did whatever and talked about stupid poo poo, but again we can just do that here. We're 'Yaddin and 'Yobbin like nobody's business.

GBS has ascended and become so much more over the past two years, while FYAD and BYOB have fallen by the wayside and become irrelevant in its shadow.

Close FYAD and BYOB. They've had a good run, but now it's time to embrace the age of Rowdy Trout and bring everyone together under one roof.

so what.. you're ... saying ... is.....

GBS is a bit too rowdy for you? And' you'd prefer to go to back to a time where it wasn't?
GBS IS loving DEAD MAN.. GAME OVER MAN...
This is the rowdy trout.. and it's rowdy.. maybe to over to non rowdy #chan, or /r/tametrout or whatever you want..

RowdyKrew out. (it's spelled with a K so you know it's extra rowdy)

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Roudy Trowt

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
frog: get trout

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

quakster posted:

frog: get trout

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
too trout too rowdy

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
Trout rowdy, so what

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stand up and trout

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Bawdy Trout, Rowdy Trout's more flirtatious and lascivious cousin

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

thathonkey posted:

Bawdy Trout, Rowdy Trout's more flirtatious and lascivious cousin

HAWT cloaca-on-cloaca action.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Error 404 posted:

Roudy Trowt

Rudy Troat? We're not talking about no Rudy Troat.

Get Rowdy or Get Outie.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Deep trout action

dogdisaster
May 31, 2014

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I checked a pet store tonight to see if they had any Rowdy Trout, but I found only this pretender to the throne:

Clearly not rowdy, more like demented.

geesh masochist trout

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

tater_salad posted:

so what.. you're ... saying ... is.....

GBS is a bit too rowdy for you? And' you'd prefer to go to back to a time where it wasn't?
GBS IS loving DEAD MAN.. GAME OVER MAN...
This is the rowdy trout.. and it's rowdy.. maybe to over to non rowdy #chan, or /r/tametrout or whatever you want..

RowdyKrew out. (it's spelled with a K so you know it's extra rowdy)

No, I'm saying GBS is your one-stop shop for everything, so BYOB and FYAD should close.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
We need a :troutin:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jamesman posted:

No, I'm saying GBS is your one-stop shop for everything, so BYOB and FYAD should close.

they should probably just be sealed off with the four posters who use them entombed inside

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Gilganixon posted:

they should probably just be sealed off with the four posters who use them entombed inside

The tell-tale FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

VendaGoat posted:

The tell-tale FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!

also PISSSSSSSSSSS

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

real talk tho the Rowdy Trout is for everyone but people should post wherever they feel like. leave those weird bastards alone imo and enjoy your trout

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Gilganixon posted:

also PISSSSSSSSSSS

Came here to post this but I got cuked.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
fyad is unique and good we should help preserve it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Boy, this thread sure got lovely, huh? Lowtax, please goldmine this before it gets worse.

• Locked thread