Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
This is Charlie, he is almost 15. Still chugging along.

He has lots of friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You are a braver man than I to have four cats. Right now I'm down to one and he's a handful.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Kwyndig posted:

You are a braver man than I to have four cats. Right now I'm down to one and he's a handful.

We also have a dog and until recently we had a rabbit.

Picture of the dog for proof. Though he is not a cat, he is orange so he kind of fits the thread.

Dual income no kids, this is what happens.

Hobbes
Sep 12, 2000
Forum Veteran
Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/GhYxJFI.mp4

Our newish orange Zag getting used to the vacuum setting off to do its thing.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

l e g g e

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I adopted two orange cat sisters. They are adorable. And VERY skittish but it's only been 2 weeks and we're slowly getting more and more used to each other

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Charlie helps with the laundry.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

charlie more like chaawwwwwwlie

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
It's Charlie's 15th birthday!

We are considering a quinceañara for him.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

smilingfish posted:

It's Charlie's 15th birthday!

We are considering a quinceañara for him.

What a handsome and distinguished gentleman :3:

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I keep putting my backpack ontop of the couch or hiding it from Squiggles, but he always finds it and drags it next to my desk chair so he can sleep on top of it next to me. He is kinda old so he sleeps a lot. Also giving him meds everyday probably doesn't help him being tired but he is like 17ish yo (I kinda just make up the age, but he is old_

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I keep putting my backpack ontop of the couch or hiding it from Squiggles, but he always finds it and drags it next to my desk chair so he can sleep on top of it next to me. He is kinda old so he sleeps a lot. Also giving him meds everyday probably doesn't help him being tired but he is like 17ish yo (I kinda just make up the age, but he is old_

That's adorable, I love that he has his routine and you can't stop him sleeping on the bag.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Danger - Octopus! posted:

That's adorable, I love that he has his routine and you can't stop him sleeping on the bag.

I think I will keep hiding it to make it exciting for him. No matter where I hide it, he will find it lol. If I just leave it on the floor he might get a little bored.

E: I know my carpet needs to be cleaned, I keep trying to rent a carpet cleaner from the grocery store but they are always broken, I don't know what people do to them to constantly break them so that I can not rent one. I have my own steamer but it's not really the same. - I really wish I had hardwood floors so I could use a mop.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 20, 2023

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

How does the Drinkwell work for you. Since I worked in a petshop I told my spouse, they have a tendancy to leak all over the place or the pump breaks. He got one anyway, and guess what It started leaking all over the kitchen floor and the pump broke after. (ours was the 1gallon size)

Edit!: Uh oh, my other cat Pound Cake had a hairball on my backpack and Squiggles is NOT happy that it is missing while I was washing it. He will get it back in another hour or so after it dries. I may hide it in the cat tree so he can find it and drag it right back to where he wants it.

E2: This is the closest I have ever seen them together since Porch Kitty passed (yes that was his name, he lived on the porch before we could take him in.). Squiggles and Pound Cake mostly ignored eachother before Porchies passing. Now they pretty much despise eachother. But the Comfort Zone multi-cat diffusers help.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 02:04 on May 21, 2023

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Under very sad circumstances, we have acquired a chunky orange cat. His owner messaged my wife out of the blue after she talked about her love of orange boys on a local buy nothing group. His new child is allergic to cats and is only getting worse as she grows up, so this guy has been stuck in a back room to stop the spread of dander for the past year or so.

The guy was absolutely gutted when he dropped the cat off yesterday, but we assured him that he could come visit whenever he was in the neighborhood. His unofficial name was Big Cat, so we're going to call him Biggles.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

He looks like a good orange boy and it's sad but through no fault of his own so you love that cat twice as hard.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Haven’t checked in in a minute,

BB and his brother Poe are a bit over a year old now; BB absolutely fuckin’ loves bedsheet washing day. I could just watch him roll around on the freshly-laundered linens forever.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Biggles isn’t spending all his time under the bed now, but he is demanding pets at midnight

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
From the blessed thread:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Postin my orange boys

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Biggles has made a lot of progress since we got him. Still can’t clean his own butt, but he’ll come out of the basement when we call and jump up on the couch for affection now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
hooray for Biggles

I had to fly home for a sudden funeral for a week and Oscar has decided to assert that he owns the house and I live here at his permission

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
cat.exe has encountered an error

Edit: rebooting

dupersaurus fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Aug 21, 2023

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
George is Georging harder than ever

Making sure the neighbors get a taste

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Trig Discipline posted:

George is Georging harder than ever

Making sure the neighbors get a taste

“Draw me like one of your French girls.” :wink:

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp

Bruce sat down on top of my travel bag while unpacking to let me know he had big opinions about my short vacation. He got a ton of treats after sharing/yelling at me for a bit.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
You know whats better than an orange cat? a FREE orange cat.

We found him wandering outside in our back yard and, well, seems that the cat distribution system is very much real, and it delivered to us a friend and companion for our 2 year old mayonaise mountain lion. He was estimated to be 10 weeks old when we found him, with fleas and the not so subtle smell of cigarette smoke in his fur. We checked all the local lost and founds, and after a month made it official.

Meet (the other) George!

https://imgur.com/a/DdF1csp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jailbrekr fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 5, 2023

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Orange cats and the name George. Name a better duo. I'll wait.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I think Lilac is orange enough to qualify.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
orange cats can totally be orange in spirit only, like how "rowdy uncle" does not limit to any specific gender

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
More Charlie. He's slow but he's old.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

blessed by google photos this morning

ty for the orange memories, google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant