Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
countzio
Jan 30, 2014

Episode 4: Hustle, Loyalty, Booty Commentary / No commentary

Featuring the return of pre-recording audio!

This video took a bit to finish because the commentary track wasn't cooperating but I think I got it. I'm hoping to record the next raw video on Saturday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I guess we could say things things are now heating up!

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
I can't zombiebear the suspense!

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

They really should have stuffed more insufferable teenagers in that house, the body count is far too low.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like Dr. Stormare got his psych degree at Miskatonic U

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
I'm planning a Kickstarter to produce a sequel to this game. It'll be over 60 hours of gameplay!

The gameplay consists entirely of you in that room, with animated Stormare and (new character!) animated Christopher Walken pausetalking to you and each other about their favorite meals and what pets they have. Procedurally generated awkward facial expressions and multithreaded TOOTHFENCE (TM) smile graphics will have you on the edge of your seat! The back edge. Because you want to get away from the screen.

Early adopters will get the NoMore DLC which allows you to turn the game off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

countzio
Jan 30, 2014

You guys deserve a status update.

I have the next episode recorded and we're going to do the commentary track for it this weekend. It's gonna be a short one (about 22 minutes) but the one after that is one of the longest chapters in the game so look forward to that.

Also, if you guys looked at GDC stuff this week, you might have noticed that they have footage for the Playstation VR spin-off for Until Dawn, called Rush of Blood. If you haven't seen it yet, be mindful that it has minor spoilers to the game if you are only going by the LP if you want to look. The whole idea of making the game a rail-shooter seems like it's going to be terrible and not fun to play.

So even if this LP is somehow still going by the time it comes out, I'm not touching it. You guys are on your own for that one.

Also last episode, there's something you might have missed in the background at the start of the video and I finally got around to getting a screencap of it.

Click here for the full 1046x633 image

• Locked thread