Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
scrambled pizza eggs...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

i'm seeing a definite correlation between pizza eggs and judgment-impairing substances

joke_explainer

I had just shot up, but realized despite the fact that I had little interest in food, I was on the verge of starving to death. So I thought, why not pizza eggs? Sure, the only pizza I had was a tostitos microwaveable that had been in my freezer for thirteen months, but I figured it'd work. Getting it out of the box seemed like too much of a hassle. Any, long story short, I broke my foot and my stove and kitchen ceiling are destroyed, but overall, highly recommended.

joke_explainer

Ah geeze guys, I dosed up on phenazepam a week ago and forgot to lock away my stash. Just got out of the time warp and I've got two pallets full of empty cartons of eggs and sixty three pizza boxes littering my floor. What have I done.

joke_explainer

Ugh, some rear end in a top hat not respecting a bicyclist's right to plow through red lights plowed into me so I spent the last three months in the hospital recovering from my TBI (I don't wear a helmet, they reduce your ability to hear, overall making things a lot less safer for you. Also, cars are way more willing to hit you if you have a helmet, right? They're like 'Hey, he's got a helmet, he'll be fine.') Anyway, got home and just made three big batches of pizza eggs. It's revolutionary. I don't know how I survived cuisine before my accident/pizza eggs discovery.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Kid in the Future: "Mommy, can you believe how simple and ignorant people were in the time before PE?"

Mother: "Yes, sweetie I can! I was one of those blinded cretins, shuffle through the darkness of my own ignorance until I saw the Light. And then I discovered Pizza Egg. And it was good"

social vegan

I eyeballed a pizza egg this morning

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I like eggs with salsa and cheese

precision

by VideoGames

ChairmanMeow posted:

I like eggs with salsa and cheese

:agreed:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matey

eat food

joke_explainer posted:

I had just shot up, but realized despite the fact that I had little interest in food, I was on the verge of starving to death. So I thought, why not pizza eggs? Sure, the only pizza I had was a tostitos microwaveable that had been in my freezer for thirteen months, but I figured it'd work. Getting it out of the box seemed like too much of a hassle. Any, long story short, I broke my foot and my stove and kitchen ceiling are destroyed, but overall, highly recommended.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Is Pizza Egg related to Party Egg?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

update: one of them opened

what the gently caress?

OH GOD IT'S SO HOT!

this is my life now

We can't ever let this be forgotten

fuck. marry. t-rex

joke_explainer posted:

The struggle

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

joke_explainer posted:

Ah geeze guys, I dosed up on phenazepam a week ago and forgot to lock away my stash. Just got out of the time warp and I've got two pallets full of empty cartons of eggs and sixty three pizza boxes littering my floor. What have I done.

Salmiakki

joke_explainer posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I like my women like I like my pizza eggs.

In an egg.

alnilam

teh.... teh egg

google THIS

joke_explainer posted:

joke_explainer posted:

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe

DeepQantas posted:

I like my women like I like my pizza eggs.

In an egg.

Explain to me what this means.

----------------

ron color
me: he cant
bad guy: uh axtually I can its--*pizza and eggs start pouring out of his eyeballs. he is dead*

DeepQantas

It's simple.

You crack open an egg and inside there's another egg. Crack open that one and there's pizza.

DeepQantas

(I did wisely turn on incognito mode but all in all the search was surprisingly not too creepy)

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
mods

----------------

zombieswithblenders
Im in the mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etHMZiwKsXM

google THIS

eggs tho

zombieswithblenders

Just hold some eggs up in front of the screen. Ive done it and its not as hard as it sounds. Be careful they might break if you get them too close to the screen.

Piso Mojado

Whose ready for the pizza egg challeng!

Piso Mojado

The thead yobbers LOVE to HATE is BACK, BABY!

Bhauk

smoobles posted:

oh man i'd eat the hell @ this

Scaly Haylie

DeepQantas posted:

It's simple.

You crack open an egg and inside there's another egg. Crack open that one and there's pizza.

:confused:

paging yolk_explainer to the thread

social vegan

aw man i got a pizza shell in it again

Scaly Haylie

stuffed shell pizza eggs

Lawrence Gilchrist

This is basically a red baron breakfast pizza which I ate as a kid when no one was home

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

update: one of them opened

what the gently caress?

OH GOD IT'S SO HOT!

this is my life now

----------------

social vegan

hacking life trying to make it shorter

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hey lizard wizard weren't we trying to make you eat something funny? salmon soup?

Piso Mojado

Please do not bring up salmon soup ever again

Piso Mojado

Somebody make some pizza eggs but document it in a cooking show format please

joke_explainer

i was reading this from page one because I thought it was a new thread and then I got to the posts I made and it was very disturbing

:discourse:

pizza eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

I don't even know what's the point of having an ik if he won't make pizza eggs

jsut leaving this here to give the current iks something to think about

• Locked thread