Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Dante Alighieri's Bed Bath and Below

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

the beyond is just a reminder that you don't have to place all the things they sell there in a bath or bed. like don't put a toaster in your bath it doesn't belong there.

Macnult

*lying in bed, embracing a Coleman grill*

"don't tell me where things do and don't belong!"

joke_explainer

*Cloister bell ringing from the top of the T.A.R.D.I.S. after its distinctive whir*

Oh no... no no no no... it can't be... the one place I was never meant to go... the thing I that was never to be seen.

*visibly shuddering, he opens the door to reveal Bed, Bath & Beyond*

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
never found it myself, but i unspool a kite string behind me every time i go in there just in case

ty bacalou!

Lil Cunty

they put the mirror section in the back of the store to signify the beyond, but also if you pick the right bogo combination of mirrors it opens a portal to the beyond, which turns out to be infinite beds and baths

ty crap

ty landy

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe

Lil Cunty posted:

they put the mirror section in the back of the store to signify the beyond, but also if you pick the right bogo combination of mirrors it opens a portal to the beyond, which turns out to be infinite beds and baths

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Lil Cunty posted:

:eyepop:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

even with the 20% off coupon, it doesn't help anyone get any closer to beyond

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lil Cunty posted:

*existentialism intensifies*

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
One notable feature of bed, bath, and beyond (BBB) theories is that these theories require extra dimensions of spacetime for their mathematical consistency. In BBB string theory, spacetime is 26-dimensional. In order to describe real physical phenomena using BBB, one must therefore imagine scenarios in which these extra dimensions would not be observed in experiments. Intrepid explorers are even now shopping for new towels, trying to fit observation to mathematical modeling.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

HUSKY DILF posted:

One notable feature of bed, bath, and beyond (BBB) theories is that these theories require extra dimensions of spacetime for their mathematical consistency. In BBB string theory, spacetime is 26-dimensional. In order to describe real physical phenomena using BBB, one must therefore imagine scenarios in which these extra dimensions would not be observed in experiments. Intrepid explorers are even now shopping for new towels, trying to fit observation to mathematical modeling.

50% all Space/Time fabrics!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Sam Neil: "where we're going we won't need loofahs to scrub"

alnilam

Liberate tuteme ex softness

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

Sam Neil: "where we're going we won't need loofahs to scrub"

haha

Ace of Baes
John, the kind of control you're attempting simply is…it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of homemaking has taught us it's that decor will not be contained. Decor breaks free, it expands to new beds and crashes through baths, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh…well, there it is.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ace of Baes posted:

John, the kind of control you're attempting simply is…it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of homemaking has taught us it's that decor will not be contained. Decor breaks free, it expands to new beds and crashes through baths, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh…well, there it is.

Design always finds a way

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

joke_explainer

"Open the breakfast nook curtains HAL."

"I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that. This conversation can serve no purpose. Goodbye."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

"I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that. This conversation can serve no purpose. Goodbye."

"All right, HAL. I'll go in through the dressing room."

"Without your Wamsutta Unisex White Terry Bathrobe, Dave, you're going to find that rather difficult."

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
I like to meet women at Spencer's Gifts.

google THIS

Ace of Baes posted:

google THIS

Mad Bath: Beyond Slumberdome

Ace of Baes

google THIS posted:

Mad Bath: Beyond Slumberdome

----------------

platonicbackrub

so we all know bed, and bath, right. well what if beyond is like, what u make of it!? or something idk

social vegan

*exits hyper-drive only to find self immersed in a galaxy made entirely of Rapid Ramen® Cookers as seen on tv*

City of Glompton

joke_explainer posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"All right, HAL. I'll go in through the dressing room."

"Without your Wamsutta Unisex White Terry Bathrobe, Dave, you're going to find that rather difficult."

haha

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Al Borland

by XyloJW
*sips tea*

I got this from the beyond.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I just want to say I haven't had time to read this thread but I've laughed at it every time I've seen the title.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Hick Magnet posted:

I just want to say I haven't had time to read this thread but I've laughed at it every time I've seen the title.

I just wanted to add that I haven't had time to read this post but the pizza man makes me hungry.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Lil Cunty posted:

You see infinite beds and baths only because the light from the other department's has yet to reach the bed/bath area.

----------------

social vegan

36 year old decorative pillows sales manager buzz lightyear trying to show that he can still hang

Photosyphilis

Science rules!
There is no death. There is only a transition to a different sphere of consciousness. Carol Anne is not like those she's with. She is a living presence in their spiritual earthbound plane. They are attracted to the one thing about her that is different from themselves - her towels. They are very strong. They give off their own illumination. It is a light that implies life and beds and baths, something they desperately desire but can't have anymore. Right now, she's the closest thing to that, and that is a terrible distraction from what has finally come for them. You understand me? These souls, who for whatever reason are not at rest, are also not aware that they cannot bathe. They're not part of consciousness as we know it. They linger in a perpetual dream state, a nightmare from which they can not awake. Inside the beyond is a bed, a bath, a window to the next isle. They must pass through this membrane where friends are waiting to guide them to new sections of the store. Carol Anne must help them cross over, and she will only hear her mother's voice over the store's intercom. Now hold on to yourselves... There's one more thing. A terrible presence is in there with her. So much odor, so much grime, I've never smelled anything like it. I don't know why it chose to never bathe before passing on, but it was strong enough to punch a hole into this hallway closet and take every last towel away from you. It keeps Carol Anne very close to it and away from the beyond. It lies to her, it tells her things only a child could understand. It has been using her to restrain the others. To her, it simply another child.

treasure bear

lol

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Where does Mad Max go when he needs to buy a new bed?

Bed, Bath, and Beyond The Thunderdome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mostlytigerproof

You guys, you've got to go all the way back to WWII to find an incarnation of Bed, Bath and Beyond that was a deep exploration company. They've been totally retail ever since they shortened their name from Bedrock, Bathysphere and Beyond.

• Locked thread