Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
can confirm I am posting from a lighthouse and have fallen ill, mysteriously :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
STAY AWAY

do not go to the lighthouse!

ther eis probably the ghost of a lighthouse man there who suicided when he forgot to light the lighthouse one time and a ship crashed!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

EVER HEAR ABOUT MIDLE AGED WOMEN visiting lighthouses AT NIGHT? nooooooo

they go during the day

during vacation!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if someone asks you to "just try sleeping there for a night! i dare you! then you get ownership of the lighthouse as stipulated in your mad uncle's will" do not do it

yuou have been warned

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

tomstuart posted:

listen up loving medici i dont need your patronage to post even though its pretty much acknowelged that im the posting equivalent of MICHELANGEOLO

ill post how i want when i want and you can just stumble across my gold nuggets like a starving midwesterner wandering the sierra nevadas

by the way

ugggggghhhh

I don't think anything I will ever read in my life from this point on will compare to this. Bless you.

• Locked thread