Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Sometimes you've just got to post.

Hell I know that feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Big soz man. What made you come post in this forum all a sudden.

lol

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Oh that reminds me I didn't get past the uhh 46 star in SM64 and then it came out on Wii U VC so I have to start over again.

loving hell.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Beating Jordan on Guitar Hero 2.

It'll never happen, though. :smith:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Beating Jordan on Guitar Hero 2.

It'll never happen, though. :smith:

on that note id like to play rock band some day, but i really want to play rock band with friends.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Ragg posted:

Here's my actual Gaming White Whale: Deus Ex Human Revolution saving Malik while ghosting that level and still being eligible for non lethal chievo. It can't be done, and nobody has ever provided proof that they've done it.

I saw a dude do it in a youtube video. He just ran around the outside sniping everyone in the head with the tranq sniper with inhuman speed

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I was pretty bad at Human Revolution but at that part I just ran over to the left and sprinted around stunning dudes in order and completed it first time, only found out afterwards it was meant to be hard….. Can’t remember what I did about the robot thing though.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Austrian mook posted:

I saw a dude do it in a youtube video. He just ran around the outside sniping everyone in the head with the tranq sniper with inhuman speed

No you didn't. The video doesn't exist.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I remember the first time playing that game I figured she had to die there, but I didnt want to believe it. I kept reloading my state, and doing a little bit better each time. Felt so good to finally save her, I felt like a drat hero.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
is that jensens girlfriend i still have to play HR

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

ArfJason posted:

Shes your pilot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

its the pequod of HR

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

Here's my actual Gaming White Whale: Deus Ex Human Revolution saving Malik while ghosting that level and still being eligible for non lethal chievo. It can't be done, and nobody has ever provided proof that they've done it.

I've done it, ragg.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've played deua ex hr director cut one time and have the Achieve for saving malik and ghost non lethal...check me drat steam if you don't believe me.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I've played deua ex hr director cut one time and have the Achieve for saving malik and ghost non lethal...check me drat steam if you don't believe me.

You get the ghost chievo for ghosting just one area. You dont need to ghost everything. So it ain't proof, soz toots. I have the same chievos.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I done it ghost and I done it non lethal. I think the tranq sniper rifle is too slow and running around with the stun gun gets you spotted if anyone sees you while you stun gun a dude, even if you have cloak on. It's a nightmare.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

You get the ghost chievo for ghosting just one area. You dont need to ghost everything. So it ain't proof, soz toots. I have the same chievos.

Ahh I remember now. The big stealth achieved is no alarms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Finally managed to capture a metal slime in DQM Joker.

• Locked thread