Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And THEN The Rock is gonna drag the OP... down Know Your Role Boulevard -- hang that right! right there on Jabroni Drive... and there it is! The Smackdown Hotel! Take his candy rear end... from room, to drat room. Until it's... check-out time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OP is still a retard but he reminded me this game exists so whatever.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Wormskull posted:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31spd_i-quit-match-royal-rumble-99-video_sport At 2:00 The Rock threatens the OP with, in my opinion, his most electrifying promo he's ever delivered.

i love you

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
"pain is my middle name"

- The Rock

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
inspriational

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4lK41SX-Q

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Larry Parrish posted:

OP is still a retard but he reminded me this game exists so whatever.

I still don't know what the game is called

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Proud Rat Mom posted:

this is called real physicsfightinggame.exe make sure you virus scan first it's p tough

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Proud Rat Mom posted:

Exanima

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Thanks.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The combat is really fun by the way. This game has almost no content though. Development on this game exists but is glacially slow. I think the dev team is busy working on like, art and writing and the engine and poo poo instead of their paid tech demo/prequel.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Larry Parrish posted:

The combat is really fun by the way. This game has almost no content though. Development on this game exists but is glacially slow. I think the dev team is busy working on like, art and writing and the engine and poo poo instead of their paid tech demo/prequel.

It's like three guys making it in their spare time and I adore it. Examina feels like a legitimate fighting game waiting to blossom whenever they decide to actually add features.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How the heck do I heal red damage. All these guys have freaking hatchets and saws.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Larry Parrish posted:

How the heck do I heal red damage. All these guys have freaking hatchets and saws.

yellow damage will heal over time. red damage is permant unless you manage to find a healing potion which will fix it.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
In your first run of the dungeon don't try to focus on fighting zombie dudes. Make sure you're well protected and confident with the combat system before engaging an enemy. Once you're geared up the bad guys will only deal yellow damage so you will have an easier time regenerating hp then it becomes a mystery dungweon crawlrer. I hope these guys keep up with it. :werp:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got to past the fire trap thing and then I got pwned by a zombie with a chair leg because I was too lazy to drop my torch so I could block better.

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Larry Parrish posted:

I got to past the fire trap thing and then I got pwned by a zombie with a chair leg because I was too lazy to drop my torch so I could block better.

That sounds about right. Just keep on keeping on and you'll get the hang of it. Try bashing zombie brains in with a sledge hammer. It's euphoria through video game.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ogilvie posted:

That sounds about right. Just keep on keeping on and you'll get the hang of it. Try bashing zombie brains in with a sledge hammer. It's euphoria through video game.

The axe or bilhook that sometimes spawn in the first chest is superior in every way to the fail hammer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

The first thing I heard wh en I clicked on this: "Well technically they're not memes, they're image macros" and there was nobody in chat and I was the only one watching the stream.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

The first thing I heard wh en I clicked on this: "Well technically they're not memes, they're image macros" and there was nobody in chat and I was the only one watching the stream.

net cafe scandal posted:

OP just wondered aloud whether or not he is a Jabroni and took a puff from his e-cig. loving awesome.

Lmfao

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
is this that dark souls I've heard so much about

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUXIdSnof3M Imagine this guy is talking about you OP. gently caress you. The Rock is god drat awesome.

Lmfao.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

OP just wondered aloud whether or not he is a Jabroni and took a puff from his e-cig. loving awesome.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Ogilvie and Larry Parrish LOVEDUMP!!!!!

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
The actual screenshots of the game look p cool kinda baldurs gate dark alliancey.

too bad about all the other stuff

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
OP thinking about making a thread:

I've been playing a real fun medieval ARPG. Looting weapons and hacking and slashing, and really having a ball. So come check out a great game! Yaddayadda

Passes through the AID-riddled sieve of his brain to his fingertips to the keyboard:

Ogilvie posted:

its a dork game about knights and physics watch my rear end trip on my own spear (lol)

http://www.twitch.tv/malafool

if ya don't it's okay i still love you

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Ogilvie posted:

im just tryin to be a hip dude on the internet why the gently caress you hatin

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

The Ogilvie and Larry Parrish LOVEDUMP!!!!!

Snake, do you think love can bloom in the Imp Zone?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uohE_7dbdpM The Rock insults the OP for never having a slice of... [looks around the room with an eyebrow raised] Poon Tang Pie.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

OP I can't read your handwriting at all. Peace.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
everyone i've ever met in real life that types like you is a massive retard, OP.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uohE_7dbdpM The Rock insults the OP for never having a slice of... [looks around the room with an eyebrow raised] Poon Tang Pie.

Hahahaha.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm glad the OP finally got to enjoy his first piece of Poon tang pie for free, courtesy of the Rock and his Millions of fans.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The Rock says, he wipes a monkey's rear end! with the OP's twitch stream and bad posts.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I can tell from the way you write I definitely don't want to listen to or watch you do anything. gently caress you you piece of poo poo rear end clown.

this

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
its a dork game about knights and physics watch my rear end trip on my own spear (lol)

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Remember the Rock Sock Connection? One of the best stables in WWF history imo. Mick Foley and the Rock is just a recipe for some badass wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Shawn Michaels: I didn't sleep with that young intern... I was UP - ALLL - NIGHHHTTTTT

• Locked thread