Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Walking in the park right now with my basset hound Samson. I love nature. Fresh air, colorful turning leaves. Fall is really here. Is there some sort of game that captures this feeling? Where I can build the most secluded peaceful park imagined? It's just like I don't even want people to visit it, only me, and Samson of course. And I want the state to pay for it all I don't want to worry about money. Does this game exist?

And hey if there's some game you really want and are not sure if it is out there, feel free to post here asking about it. Happy Fall impzone!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You could probably pull this off in Cities: Skylines with the proper zoning and tax settings.

• Locked thread