Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

do these still work? I've wanted good online bomberman ever since my college roommate and I dueled it out every night in Bomberman '93.

im pretty sure the wii eshop game doesnt work anymore, but it was extremely fun when it was popular

it was just classic bomberman with simple slick visuals, and it had really nice party modes to boot. you could play online in a mode where waves of bombs just fall from the sky and everyone is scrambling to avoid death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I can't wait for Bomberman Pachinko

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Red Suit posted:

I can't wait for Bomberman Pachinko

I can't wait to bomb some pachinkos haha

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I just want a pc version of bomberman I can play with my friends on steam

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Do you guys remember Bomberman: Act Zero?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Nope.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Yes

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i liked the bomberman game they had on xbla a lot. idk if that one was like the wiiware one or not but i'd like to see them make another one like that, i'd probably play it a bunch. too bad they won't.

anyway mobile games are bad but i think bomberman should at least translate over decently well, i might grab it as long as they don't gently caress it up too badly which they might.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The chains are symbolic of his slave heritage.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I've never played a Bomberman game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I remember now. Thanks

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

net cafe scandal posted:

What were the other acts?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Austrian mook posted:

1, 2, etc. Numbers mostly.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Austrian mook posted:

The only act is Konami acting like they still care about gamers.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

FactsAreUseless posted:

1, 2, etc. Numbers mostly.

Nice, i like numbers. You could say im the "numbers guy" in my circle of friends.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp5EmMAFw4A

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

LMFAO!!!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm being sarcastic obviously. gently caress you.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Can't see the actual match with all the effects they put in the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

there was this free bomberman PC game that was Japan only in the early 2000s I think that was basically a classic bomberman style with a progression system for mostly vanity items. You had to modify the program files or something to connect if you were outside Japan but it was kickass

• Locked thread