Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
I wanna be Bag Boy! Cause bag boy gets to talk to all the ladies while packin their bags!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-L9Ym36znE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

dogcrash truther posted:

Ok but check it out ive already written 3 modules for it, theres "Welcome to Hell-Mart" which is a basic introductory module that takes place in a fairly generic workplace, "Moving Target" where the players are supposed to run an experimental Customer Liason and Import Truck (CLIT) that sells high volume products in dystopian suburbs that are too dangerous to build a store in (good for logistics and combat classes) and "Wobbly Jobbly" where players try to secretly unionize their workplace while working with a mysterious labor organizer that may not be who he appears

Mad Snax: The Taco Warrior. For experienced players only! This module sees you try to staff a food truck in brutal post-apocalyptic Palo Alto. Can you not only survive, but manage to scavenge enough fresh lettuce to keep moving in the desert wasteland of Menlo Park? Fend off hungry leather-bondage gear wearing "bikers" with your special fish tacos to win, staying one step ahead of the local Health Department.

Bwee
I will play

Ace of Baes
A role playing game where the players are all weed smoking teens trying to pass highschool and avoid getting grounded.

----------------

Ace of Baes
Stealth Mission: sneak out of detention and into an R rated movie

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Ace of Baes posted:

A role playing game where the players are all weed smoking teens trying to pass highschool and avoid getting grounded.

I love White Wolf games too

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Fiasco seems fun. You basically just make poo poo up and people vote whether good things or bad things happen to you or something like that.

Check dis

Piso Mojado

ChairmanMeow posted:

I want to be DM
(district manager)

a bold, powerful first move

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

DeepQantas posted:

Fiasco seems fun. You basically just make poo poo up and people vote whether good things or bad things happen to you or something like that.

Check dis

i'd like to try fiasco sometime but with the game they seem to be wanting, a light ruleset based on paranoia would be best. Instead of trying to get other characters killed, however, you just get them fired.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

GEExCEE

I played Fiasco once and it was kind of fun but it also sort of feels half assed like there's not really a whole lot of game there and it's more just improv suggestions. It also seems like the kind of thing that could get really monkeycheez wacky quickly if a small number of players want to take it there so idk if i want to do it.

I'm honestly leaning towards Strike! a game birthed from the depths of our own Traditional Games forum that seems pretty simple and easily adaptable to our ends. There's what looks to be a pretty comprehensive rules preview at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/87648110/Strike%21%20Rules%20Preview.pdf

precision

by VideoGames

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I love White Wolf games too

:vince:

----------------

precision

by VideoGames
adapt Car Wars into a game about delivering pizza

wait that would be amazing

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Nerd own!!

precision

by VideoGames
when u think wbout it, oWoD is like Sativa, whereas nWoD is like lovely Mexican brickweed indica

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

precision posted:

adapt Car Wars into a game about delivering pizza

wait that would be amazing

DeepQantas

Are you delivering pizza and shooting other cars with weird guns?

Or are you driving a car and delivering pizza with weird pizza guns?

DeepQantas

30 bullet holes or less or your pizza is free

precision

by VideoGames
just pretend this post is a quote of the first page of Snow Crash explaining the Deliverator

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my pizza rig is going to have a turret with two mini guns and a warming oven that can hold twenty pizzas, also lots of armor

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

my pizza rig is going to have a turret with two mini guns and a warming oven that can hold twenty pizzas, also lots of armor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:stare: it's beautiful...

B Is For Razor
I'd like to suggest the game I cowrote and developed, Of Dreams and Magic. It was made to be malleable so it can be used in any sort of setting (since a lot of the game takes place inside dreams) and only uses 2 dice so it's pretty forum friendly. In fact, a pbp game just started on our forum, and we have some actual play videos up on our site (https://odampublishing.com )

I would think its a great fit, even if it wasn't my own project, because it seems to meet some of your needs.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm gonna be an elf huntress

precision

by VideoGames
dungen mastr: you see a... uh... corridor... and it's like the corridor... it's almost like the corridor is somehow alive? and you can see all this sort of wriggling stuff, like just nastty green ooze... uh... running along the walls
me: that's when i reach for my revolver

----------------

DeepQantas

"Whenever someone says the word 'ooze' I reach for my revolver"
-- precision

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i wanna be a hutt jedi that knows force jump

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Bwee
I'm a muggle-born kobold recently sorted into Gryffindor

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Bwee posted:

I'm a muggle-born kobold recently sorted into Gryffindor

dog or lizard?

this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames
ravenclaw bitches *drops mic, flies off to do crimes*

----------------

• Locked thread