Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

when do we find out david cage molests teenagers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

hemale in pain posted:

i cant wait for the shower scene and the putting on makeup QTE

Don't forget the scene where you get attacked by ninjas but then HAHA ITS JUST A DREAM

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
So basically No Man's Sky in June 2016 and DLC for Bloodborne?

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
i can understand why people let david cage keep making games

i don't understand why they don't get an angry editor to step on his neck whenever he writes anything that sounds like that trailer

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah, Kara is going to do sexbot stuff, isn't she?

Conference over. Zero games for PS3 and Vita announced.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

show the game with the shark rolling down the hill again

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Wild looked cool as hell.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Yechezkel posted:

I'm glad

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Yechezkel posted:

Vita has games? No way.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I want a British butler sounding like this guy.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Failboattootoot posted:

Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, Gran Turismo Sport, and Bloodborne DLC were the highlights for me.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Failboattootoot posted:

In theory. Its the ultimate "believe it when you see it" game, though. They're approaching No Man's Sky levels of promising the world.

Everything on Wild on paper sounds fantastic. But I'm not sure they'll pull it off super great. I'm not sure anybody could, to be fair. Its a huge ask.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yechezkel posted:

Sony confirmed a few days ago that they are no longer making Vita or PS3 games.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Yechezkel posted:

Someone will try to rape her in some far too stretched out and graphic scene, realize she's an ANDROID and try to murder her, thus proving that humanity are monsters and androids are kind and compassionate. blah blah blah

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
I'm a bit surprised Rime and Tomorrow's Children did not appear. Maybe in December at the Playstation Experience.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

I said come in! posted:

Isn't Wild that MMO that was presented like a year ago as a game where you only play as animals? What a massive change.

No. That game actually came out already. Wander.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Vita has games? No way.
I think it has Persona and EDF

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Persona 5 is gonna be the swan song of the PS3. Otherwise time to buy a new console.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ometeotl posted:

Someone will try to rape her in some far too stretched out and graphic scene, realize she's an ANDROID and try to murder her, thus proving that humanity are monsters and androids are kind and compassionate. blah blah blah

This is too much to ask for, but I hope the game actually lets you decide if Androids will be evil or not. No situations where the only outcome is that the character is just in a really hosed up world but they are innocent.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Why do you want more games for the Vita? It has shovel knight, spelunky and the binding of isaac and that's honestly all the games you ever need on the crapper :colbert:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Feenix posted:

No. That game actually came out already. Wander.

Thank you! I didn't realize it even came out. Is it even any good?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

grrarg posted:

I'm a bit surprised Rime and Tomorrow's Children did not appear. Maybe in December at the Playstation Experience.

They showed a bit of Tomorrow's Children in the sizzle Reel.

And still nothing with that long-ago mentioned PS4 game with the guy who actually kinda looked like the Shaman. But more cartoony?

I said come in! posted:

Thank you! I didn't realize it even came out. Is it even any good?

What do you think?

[edit] OH poo poo that old game IS Wild. It's changed a lot. (or enough, anyway...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcv4lihhUQ

Feenix fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Oct 27, 2015

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Harlock posted:

Persona 5 is gonna be the swan song of the PS3. Otherwise time to buy a new console.
Just buy a PS4 and play that version of Persona 5 like the rest of us cool dudes

edit: in the year 2084 when it finally comes out in the west

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Feenix posted:

What do you think?

I looked up a Youtube video and the character you play as was standing 3 feet above a rock, like as in off the ground completely.

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

Sony confirmed a few days ago that they are no longer making Vita or PS3 games.

I know. I'm not too surprised, but at the same time, there were a few games announced for PS3/Vita from other developers at E3.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Feenix posted:

[edit] OH poo poo that old game IS Wild. It's changed a lot. (or enough, anyway...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcv4lihhUQ

Oh man I hope wolf puppy is still in it

I want puppy time adventures :3

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

anyone posted a full rundown or trailer collection yet?

Sunning
Sep 14, 2011
Nintendo Guru
Is it just me but did the Detroit Become Human trailer remind anyone of of the Johnnie Walker Android advertisement? Both had androids discussing the nature of humanity and this particular line.

OnimaruXLR posted:

i can understand why people let david cage keep making games

i don't understand why they don't get an angry editor to step on his neck whenever he writes anything that sounds like that trailer

According to interviews, Quantic Dream's production setup has changed so that Cage's role is more than of a television style showrunner rather than a director. He will be more hands off with other people helping him write and direct. Furthermore, more writers and editors will work on games since the structure of their future games were more like a season of a television show rather than a movie. Supposedly, two additional writers are handling the script, scenario, and design for Detroit (they both previously worked on Beyond Two Souls).

Will we get a nuanced story about social inequality, corrupt mega-corporations, and machines rediscovering their humanity set in a futuristic Detroit? I don't know but we'll always have Robocop.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Sunning posted:

Is it just me but did the Detroit Become Human trailer remind anyone of of the Johnnie Walker Android advertisement? Both had androids discussing the nature of humanity and this particular line.

According to interviews, Quantic Dream's production setup has changed so that Cage's role is more than of a television style showrunner rather than a director. He will be more hands off with other people helping him write and direct. Furthermore, more writers and editors will work on games since the structure of their future games were more like a season of a television show rather than a movie. Supposedly, two additional writers are handling the script, scenario, and design for Detroit (they both previously worked on Beyond Two Souls).

Will we get a nuanced story about social inequality, corrupt mega-corporations, and machines rediscovering their humanity set in a futuristic Detroit? I don't know but we'll always have Robocop.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
As a Michigander, I was very confused as to how anyone could go to Detroit and get inspiration for anything, black pit of despair that it is, but then the trailer kicked in and I understood black pit of despair was exactly what they're going for, so they found the perfect city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Sky Shadowing posted:

As a Michigander, I was very confused as to how anyone could go to Detroit and get inspiration for anything, black pit of despair that it is, but then the trailer kicked in and I understood black pit of despair was exactly what they're going for, so they found the perfect city.

They may also be doing the same thing Transformers Animated did. Detroit used to be home of the largest set of auto manufacturing plants in the US, Sci Fi people like to think that means it would be where all the robots would also get built. Though Transformers Animated did manage to squeeze in some jokes on Detroit's expense as well.

Opening Narration: The sky is a thin grey and sirens go off in the distance. This has nothing to do with the story but hey it's Detroit.

• Locked thread