Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

oystertoadfish posted:

no vote matters no human matters no post matters
edit: lol @ human conceits

I disagree. Last election I wasted it on a write in for Bernie Sanders and this election watching everyone jump on that bandwagon has filled me with more self fulfilling smugness than any other vote possibly could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I've voting Hillary since literally no one else can piss off republicans more than she does.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

A Winner is Jew posted:

I've voting Hillary since literally no one else can piss off republicans more than she does.

Hillary is a republican. :ssh:

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Gonna save my vote and vote for yeezy twice in 2020

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Sanders then Hillary.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Jewel Repetition posted:

Sanders then Hillary.

Sanders > O'M > Trump > Micky Mouse

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
I'm voting Bull Moose.

Political parties exist to secure responsible government and to execute the will of the people.
From these great tasks both of the old parties have turned aside. Instead of instruments to promote the general welfare, they have become the tools of corrupt interests which use them impartially to serve their selfish purposes. Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.
The deliberate betrayal of its trust by the Republican Party, and the fatal incapacity of the Democratic Party to deal with the new issues of the new time, have compelled the people to forge a new instrument of government through which to give effect to their will in laws and institutions.
Unhampered by tradition, uncorrupted by power, undismayed by the magnitude of the task, the new party offers itself as the instrument of the people to sweep away old abuses, to build a new and nobler commonwealth.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/primary-resources/tr-progressive/

TR was the poo poo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i donno op

i heard this barney sanderman has some good ideas

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Write in vote for Adolf Hitler.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Frank Underwood/.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
It might be best to save our votes up and use them for a really good candidate later, like Elizabeth Warren. :smuggo:

Meat_Grinder
Nov 29, 2015
TRUMPUTIN 2016!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I'm going to caucus instead of vote, OP

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

I'll be voting straight ticket China White with my nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Jeb!'s gonna win it! By gum he's gonna really whoop those mean old demmy crats!

• Locked thread