Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

hangedman1984 posted:

Looks like they've been renewed for a third season.

I'm OK with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like how Stone had all female followers (and one guy.)

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
There were no good bicycle pant choices in 1995 :colbert:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So, TARDIS, Delorian and I'm pretty sure that one of them was the machine from "Terror from the Year 5000"

Also I'm assuming this isn't Prospero but instead Oberon. Still Shakespeare but slightly different play/

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Or I guess he could just be Shakespeare. I guess maybe this means Flynn is actually the person who writes The Tempest?

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

muscles like this? posted:

So, TARDIS, Delorian and I'm pretty sure that one of them was the machine from "Terror from the Year 5000"

Also I'm assuming this isn't Prospero but instead Oberon. Still Shakespeare but slightly different play/

Is looks like Prospero isn't strictly fictional but rather a transformed Shakespeare. That's certainly a twist I was not expecting.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Well that was an interesting finale. I like that they used Prospero. Oberon would've been too obvious.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
What was everyone's favorite episode this season? I liked "The Librarians and The Point of Salvation" the best, though I liked a lot of them.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
"Was the world originally ruled by talking dinosaurs Flynn?!" is such a great line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

hangedman1984 posted:

A quick note: First I'd like to say be gentle, it is my first OP. Second I'd like to give credit to thrawn527 since the vast majority if this was just copy/pasted from his season 1 OP.

I thought it seemed particularly well written.

Thanks for taking it up. I stopped watching this season. It's just not clicking for me anymore.

• Locked thread