Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who'd you have a beer with?
Trump
Carson
Rand Paul
Fiornia
Cruz
Jeb!
Rubio
Christie
Kasich
Hillary
Bernie
O'Malley
Lessig
View Results

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Gregoriev posted:

Graham seems like he'd be fun. Also Trump doesn't drink.

Definitely Graham. Trump also seems like a bad listener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Thump! posted:

I bet he's got some wicked cool war stories to tell.

Like the time he killed a guy.

I want to drink with Graham or Chafee. Chafee only because I think he could be easily tricked into pick up the tab.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Chafee would recreate the Rod Farva "liter of cola" gag but not as a joke

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine
James Hedges

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Hillary. Get her hammered, then ask her how she really feels about the GOP.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Rand Paul because he seems like the sort who could be baited into taking a swing at me.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Bernie, obviously, because he is cool and good and would be fun to hang out with.

On the republican side, I'd go with Jeb! because he just kind of seems like a normal guy that is being pulled into all this poo poo because of his family and name. I think all of the other candidates are actual assholes and it's not just an act they are performing to win republican votes.

My younger self would probably go with Cruz because he seems like the kind of guy you could get really drunk with and get in bar fights or smash mailboxes or do some other stupid mindless violence or vandalism.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

NotWearingPants posted:

Bernie, obviously, because he is cool and good and would be fun to hang out with.

On the republican side, I'd go with Jeb! because he just kind of seems like a normal guy that is being pulled into all this poo poo because of his family and name. I think all of the other candidates are actual assholes and it's not just an act they are performing to win republican votes.

My younger self would probably go with Cruz because he seems like the kind of guy you could get really drunk with and get in bar fights or smash mailboxes or do some other stupid mindless violence or vandalism.

You sound dangerously close to being one of the elusive JEB! supporters.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
jeb would just talk about tax cuts or some other mega-wonk policy poo poo all drat day

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
I would like to shove a broken beer bottle up trumps rear end on live television. Does that count?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Alter Ego posted:

Yea this, I gotta go with Hillary just because I imagine at this point she's just the angriest, most honest, drunk. I want the former first lady of the united states and secretary of state angrily sluring that she could probably kick Paul Ryan's rear end if she had to.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
rubio would probably so annoying to have a drink with. i bet he's one of those guys that always has to be leading the conversation.

i bet cruz would be like "oh man, a whole fuckin' beer! i think it's past my bedtime". either that or get into some unapologetic eugenics poo poo. not sure which

christie wouldn't be any fun to have a beer with. i can't believe a single beer could loosen him up much. now, get a case of beer into governor tuffguy, things could get interesting.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm 100% if you get more than one beer into Cruz he's gonna start talking about what races need to be 'culled' and all.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

Apparently this would be harder than you think. According to stories, Clinton's no lightweight and once beat McCain in a drinking contest while on a congressional tour in Estonia. That would be the "Test of Skill While Drunk" kind of contest, not the "First to Pass Out Loses" kind.

edited to correct contest location, also to add this gif

7c Nickel has issued a correction as of 03:23 on Dec 31, 2015

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

7c Nickel posted:

Apparently this would be harder than you think. According to stories, Clinton's no lightweight and once beat McCain in a drinking contest while on a congressional tour in Estonia. That would be the "Test of Skill While Drunk" kind of contest, not the "First to Pass Out Loses" kind.

McCain is easy to beat in a drinking match because he can't even lift the drink up to his mouth.

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
On the Democratic side, Bernie or Hillary would be equally interesting. I tend to share more views with Bernie and it would be fun to crack a few Oregon Micros with him and talk about social democracy, but it would be hard to pass up drunk wonk chat with Hillary. If Hillary brings Bill, she wins by default.

On the Republican side, I think Rand wins because I'd love to talk about civil liberties and how hosed the Republican Party is becoming. Also, while I disagree with his economic views, I feel like there would be mutual respect, which isn't something I could say about his fellow Republicans.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
kasich would just start going on and on about how we're in a "war between civilizations" and we need to be strong against the ay-rabs

carson's obviously one of those guys that has no compunction whatsoever about just making up whatever dumb poo poo he thinks will impress you. we've all had friends like that.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Kasich wouldn't shut up about how he balanced the budget and would probably karate chop you a few times

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Rand Paul, easily.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I'd definitely smoke a bowl with Rand Paul and listen to him rant like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7wzV1IBOw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

7c Nickel posted:

Somehow this makes Hillary cooler.

• Locked thread