Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no they will not posted:

Maybe after grinding few more yokai watch games they'll finally become level 6

Well alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
This game is going to be loving worse than pokemon.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Hey Beavis, I'm a Pokemon."

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The White Dragon posted:

hikikomori bat that constantly posts on 2ch

not digging these though, coulda been cool if the devs actually took the time to learn some american occult lore

i like the bat.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011

I want to be posessed by the japanese fart ghost

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/662675883803701248

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

:shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe::shibe:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm liking it so far

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

my wife the pokemaniac is having a great time with Yokai watch right now. game seems good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The only thing I find to be bad and annoying is the recruit rng. If you throw food at a monster group before battle sometimes a guy you don't want to recruit grabs it. Or your yokai kill the guy you want before you give him food. And even so the RNG can gently caress you by having the Yokai look like he loved the food a lot but not joining you after the battle which had me looking for and fightingb specific fuckers for hours!!!

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
you can use the target thing to make sure your yokai don't attack anyone you haven't fed yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Inflammatory posted:

you can use the target thing to make sure your yokai don't attack anyone you haven't fed yet.

They killed it on one case before i got to pin qq

• Locked thread