Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain

im NoneSuch on steam. add me.

for some reason no one wants ot play with a level 3 newbie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

I played some with my friends last night and it was hella fun. zombies loving suck and are boring and overused as hell, which is why I never bothered with the original l4d series. but this owns and killing rats owns

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

no it's not gonna be made for macs apparently :|

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

deep dish peat moss

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

he called it a jew causing it to swoon from the absolute gall

Moola

Chill la Chill posted:

no it's not gonna be made for macs apparently :|

you should see if anyone has a windows CD dude

dual boot that mofo!

Scaly Haylie

yeah and boot camp is a thing

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Moola posted:

dual boot that mofo!

it's ok I'm still enjoying TW and WOW. I was gonna wait until it goes on sale anyway :)

Moola

Lizard Wizard posted:

yeah and boot camp is a thing

Scaly Haylie

Chill la Chill posted:

it's ok I'm still enjoying TW and WOW. I was gonna wait until it goes on sale anyway :)

remind me what TW is?

BIRDCON 2017

it stands for Team Wildlife, the multiplayer squad-based leaf identification game

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

it stands for Team Wildlife, the multiplayer squad-based leaf identification game

if only. it's a violent game known as total war but I haven't been playing it recently cuz I've been painting and watching bob ross instead

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Chill la Chill posted:

it's warhams fantasy, but not exactly since GW destroyed that universe just this past summer and made another one nobody likes. it's funny cuz this game and total warhammer are coming out for a setting that no longer exists

They just released Age of Sigmar to rejuvenate the IP and I hear the rules are simplified. I was thinking of building a dwarf army in the near future.

Lacedaemonius

Rub a dub dub

Moola posted:

dual boot that mofo!

dual boot's such a hassle, just get a Xeon and run everything in a VM.

hemale in pain

Ben Smash posted:

They just released Age of Sigmar to rejuvenate the IP and I hear the rules are simplified. I was thinking of building a dwarf army in the near future.

don't do it dude, just play total warhammer!

i played with a goon on vermintide today and it was really bugging out, we got tons of weird lag and enemies getting stuck on everything. he then had to go meet his dealer )_=

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Ben Smash posted:

It's telling that we go off topic often in the gw death thread cuz AOS was just such a failure that people don't really even talk about it anymore so there's not even a steady grogs.txt material coming from it

alternatively, having to defeat a sigmarine that was actually 3 rats inside sounds cool and good

hemale in pain

if it wasn't for age of sigmar we wouldn't be getting any of these warhammer games so it's cool and good

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'll agree with "if it wasn't for GW existing" but these projects must've started long before the CEO switch and AOS, which is really the current CEO's pet project, would've affected any licensing decisions. I mean vermintide only ever references the end times products

deep dish peat moss

I'm waiting for the Varmintide expansion with a Yosemite Sam class

Happy Fun Gamer

It's ok. They need to make the loot system better though.

ulvir

isn't the point of warhammer to just paint a bunch of figurines, create landscapes and have a miniature pretend-war? how can you make something out of that that are worse than the other versions of that thing

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
pubbies are sooo bad, i dont even know. wandering off, proritizing nicking health kits above rescuing allies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scaly Haylie

Hick Magnet posted:

I'm waiting for the Varmintide expansion with a Yosemite Sam class

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
background programs were really messing up my fps

hemale in pain

Nosfereefer posted:

background programs were really messing up my fps

was that causing the super lag?

Nosfereefer

yeah p much gone now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain

BUMP

gotta be some more peeps wanting to kill some skaven

• Locked thread