Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
donate $9.11

:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

echinopsis posted:

almost as of those motherfuckers are povertylords
:ironicat:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i did twenty american dollars or abt thirteen of god's own currency, the pound sterling

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
lol at giving your money to a site that is literally going to collapse due to database failure at any moment

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

The Management posted:

lol at giving your money to a site that is literally going to collapse due to database failure at any moment

nah we're having these hiccups because we're not giving enough money to lowtax

maybe we need something awful platinumgold subscriptions, and have a special forum for platinumgold posters (the comedy gaschamber)

pram
Jun 10, 2001

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

theres no saving these dead gay forums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

there's actually very little irony in that post

• Locked thread