Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

they're not all winners, but the first shrek movie was pretty good, and the jew Woody Allens movie about communist ant uprising was ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Retarded or not, that's how I always saw it too.

thats because its true

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You are not gonna convince me that the jew Jerry Seinfeld's movie about white women race mixing with insects is good.

it's not good, it's great.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

No Such Thing posted:

they're not all winners, but the first shrek movie was pretty good, and the jew Woody Allens movie about communist ant uprising was ok.

antz is an isanely ugly movie. like monstrous.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's not good, it's great.

:wth:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I enjoyed most of the Dreamworks movies, and these SCEA games except the Sly Fox series which was bad.. Sue me.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

The epic Dreamworks jewface meme strikes again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Agreed. I was a Bug's Life kid anyway.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Antz Racing, 2002.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Antz was good. At least Dreamworks know what colour ants are (not blue)... what the heck

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's true when you say ants aren't blue.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There are blue ants

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

It's true when you say ants aren't blue.
thanks for having my back.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

In Training posted:

There are blue ants

The blue ant is, despite its name and its appearance, not an ant at all, but rather a species of large solitary parasitic wasp sometimes known as a flower wasp

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

There are blue ants

Pewdiepie posted:

The blue ant is, despite its name and its appearance, not an ant at all, but rather a species of large solitary parasitic wasp sometimes known as a flower wasp

:colbert:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Antz is one of the ugliest movies i have ever seen and whatever person at dreamworks thinks its cool to try to make the animal faces look like the actor faces is a retard

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love to poo poo and fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cool, why don't you poo poo and fart somewhere else.

• Locked thread