Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
it's that time again. time for annoying twerps who can't achieve true unix beards to parade around their scraggly wisps and in a triumph of self aggrandizement over charity not actually raise any money for prostate cancer.

since i'm super gay i'll probably participate until the shame and embarrassment overcome me. most of you shave like twice a week tops anyway so you're probably still qualified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Soiled Meat
shameful thread

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

i moustache you to stop posting

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Everyone suddenly looked really young yesterday. As if they went back in time.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I feel bad during november because I run a light well groomed beard all year and I don't want to be associated with this "event" but if I shave I'm in a way acknowledging it I can't win.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I shave every day op

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
whats no-fap november got to do with beards

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
what's so bad about it? I mean I know it's twee and silly but if it raises money towards stopping your dude bits rotting you from the inside out, eh.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

whats no-fap november got to do with beards

im 2 days into this and my balls are already boiling over. this is gonna be a hard one m8

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Let's spread awareness of prostate cancer by showing people our prostates.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

im 2 days into this and my balls are already boiling over. this is gonna be a hard one m8

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i was in a bar in portland and they were giving discounts to people who had mustaches and the wouldn't give it to me and my wife's friend cause ours were attached to beards and it was literally the greatest injustice

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
We have a lot of olds at our work, and coworker always jokes about how they have enlarged prostates and struggle to pee. Two olds, standing at the urinals, talking to eachother, while making grunting noises trying to get their pee flow started. Stop having a conversation with random people in the bathroom! You can't multitask right now. Just focus on trying to pee. Try not to have an aneurysm, mister old person.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

epic

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

unlocking teh ghoast poast

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
this year i will raise awareness of ball cancer at the same time

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

BooLoo posted:

what's so bad about it? I mean I know it's twee and silly but if it raises money towards stopping your dude bits rotting you from the inside out, eh.

november is also other horrible diseases month so don't forget about colitis, lung cancer or the old timers' disease

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

suffix posted:

this year i will raise awareness of ball cancer at the same time

shaving and handlebar waxing the pubes, thats my donation stratagy

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

is there a term that beard and moustache aficionados use to refer to the act of twirling the ends of your bepoke handlebars like snidely loving whiplash? i feel that there HAS to be

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
face pubes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
does it support fisting motions?

• Locked thread