Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

[Long John Silver is handed a piece of paper with one side covered in marinara sauce]

Long John Silver: The pasta pass? You dare to give me the pasta pass?

*silver lies dead, his bloated corpse beginning to disappear beneath the never ending pasta, his men gasp in horror*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

dave. posted:

Loutre please stop eating at subway and olive garden, for both my and your own sake

Also Jared is a pedophile

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

buttkiss posted:

That dog dragon thing from the never ending story except its eating a bowl of pasta

thats what i thought.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

devil

Al Borland posted:

Also Jared is a pedophile

the gently caress?

alnilam

olive garden learned strega nona's spell of endless pasta but never learned to stop it, the only choice was to open a national chain of restaurants and push endless pasta out to consumers

• Locked thread