Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bruckner
and the longer i wait the less i care about it!!

in the meantime im gonna splat on my keyboard

:fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I hope you have fun with your new game, OP :)

Piso Mojado

splatoon is cool. I suggest starting off as a "roller" and worry less about "splats" and more about covering ground. gl hf.

Scaly Haylie

what's your bandsquidth

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
when can i play it with a kb/m

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I hope you enjoy masturbating while you wait for your video game about children shooting each other with paint downloads.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
drillds...

----------------

bruckner
I got a bit sick of the game after a while. Does anyone play zelda windwaker hd? I never feel like playing that one consistently

----------------

Xaris

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bruckner posted:

I got a bit sick of the game after a while. Does anyone play zelda windwaker hd? I never feel like playing that one consistently

windwaker is cool but i beat it on the gamecube. i've played the hd a few times but i know some parts are sort of a drag--especially the start and i have a hard time getting into the hd one so yea i never play it consistently.

i still need to finish hyrule warriors, that game never ends.

Piso Mojado

bruckner posted:

windwaker is the best wiiu game, imo.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
go outside

Yaos posted:

Jippa posted:

"The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly."
Actually LEDs can burn brighter than incandescent bulbs and last much longer while using less electricity. Although they don't actually burn, the light is generated by electrons. In fact, that quote is completely wrong.

Jakabite posted:

The main thing that attracted me was, admittedly, the 'OH WOW NINJAS' thing, but since then I've found a lot of great things about it and it does get annoying when people just assume it's some LOLNINJAS totally kawaii thing. If you look past the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pop culture thing built around ninjutsu, it really is a great martial art, and has a fascinating history too.
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

exactly. possibly one of the better selling points of the wiiu is that you can go outside and still play it on the contoller screen.

• Locked thread