Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Somewhere, Ralph Nader feels a great weight being lifted from his shoulders as the mantle of That Guy Who hosed It Up is passed to its latest host

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Lord of Pie posted:

Somewhere, Ralph Nader feels a great weight being lifted from his shoulders as the mantle of That Guy Who hosed It Up is passed to its latest host

Somehow I don't think so - O'M didn't cost Gore the election. O'M knew when he was done.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Marty's still got one day if he wants to file to replace Mikulski.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

the md Senate race has been interesting because the two main candidates are from the dc side of the state and usually the Baltimore vote wins, the one guy holding Baltimore up decided to stay in the house only a few days ago so yeah, if this guy thinks he can win among democrat primary voters in Baltimore he's got a chance at the Senate

probably not tho

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Let's all take a moment to remember the good times from the Martin O'Malley campaign.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Concerned Citizen posted:

Let's all take a moment to remember the good times from the Martin O'Malley campaign.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Concerned Citizen posted:

<image not found>

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MOM will have to do lots of lap dances to pay off the 500k campaign loan.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Thanks for your supporters, MOM. They are good people, and a lot of them came to support Bernie. You should have told them all to do it, and I won't forgive you for that mistake.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I miss Martin O'Malley.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
More like Fartin' O' Failey

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Saurus posted:

More like Fartin' O' Failey

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

marty's in it for the long haul. he's basically the "if clinton gets indicted in may we need a Serious Candidate" backup.

:ironicat:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Well, at least they know they can find him at martinomalleydotcom

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

his campaign is 'suspended' (so he can try to raise money to pay off debt), not ended

they could still shove him back in there, i assume he's on the ballot in a bunch of places? wonder how many he's gonna miss in the next few weeks

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lol welp

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Jim grins from beneath his cloaked hood. His visage contorts, the words dripping from his mouth

"Another falls. Another step closer."

"Gilmentum."

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Martin O'Malley was a birdhouse cursed to become a man and I hope he can transform back again now that he has been killed

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Sheeeeeeeit

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i just remembered to wonder how lyndon larouche was feeling about the suspension of the campaign he had endorsed

here's your answer i guess
https://larouchepac.com/20160203/lyndon-larouche-end-omalley-grave-danger-war

...i'm not even sure which parts to quote but here goes.

quote:

On Thursday, Feb. 4, Lyndon LaRouche will be holding an emergency dialogue with LaRouchePAC activists on the implications of the brutal termination of the presidential campaign of Martin O'Malley, and what this signals about the immediate danger of general war.

In the days immediately preceding the Iowa caucus, LaRouche had made a pointed intervention to set out the policy preconditions for his support for an O'Malley presidency, with the idea that this act on his part would force some of the leading enemies of the American Republic to play their hand, and reveal their intentions.

LaRouche's conclusion, following the abrupt termination of the O'Malley presidential campaign, even before the final Iowa results were announced, was that leading British circles, controlling the Barack Obama Presidency, are desperately escalating their preparations for war against Russia and China. The actions against O'Malley were, in effect, a red dye indication of the war preparations already well-underway. The fact that there were escalating British Crown provocations against Russian President Vladimir Putin, coincident with the actions against O'Malley, sealed the case.

These British Empire forces, including their Obama Presidency, are committed to the rapid depopulation of the planet, through warfare and other means. The coincidence of the breakdown crisis, the over-reaction to the LaRouche intervention on behalf of a viable O'Malley candidacy, and the dramatic escalation in targeted provocations against both Russia and China—coming from London and the White House—is the clearest evidence available that mankind is moving into a moment of grave crisis.

The fact that top leaders in both Russia and China are aware, to a great extent, of the significance of these developments, means that there are counter-measures that can be taken, if the full implications of the recent days events are understood.

On Thursday night, Feb. 4, at 9 PM, Lyndon LaRouche will hold his weekly Fireside Chat (details can be obtained from local LaRouchePAC organizations) to discuss these extraordinary developments.

i dont know what he said last thursday. i'm sure the british royalty are quaking in their boots

it reminds me of the snl classic 'lyndon larouche theatre' skit. somebody linked this transcript last time i bothered yall about larouche and o'malley. googling is only pulling up dead links, does anybody know where i could watch this?

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/85/85olarouche.phtml

edit: i guess i found the audio at about 34:20 of this podcast http://peacerevolution.podomatic.com/entry/2014-04-04T04_47_18-07_00

oystertoadfish has issued a correction as of 04:56 on Feb 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Something Else posted:

Martin O'Malley was a birdhouse cursed to become a man and I hope he can transform back again now that he has been killed

lmao

• Locked thread