Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

is this a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/duggan/status/656428954958626816

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

nanowrimovember

let's talk about branding and how it should make people think of your product, and not of that thing a toothless bum burbled at you outside the coffee shop this morning

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Bloody posted:

is this a thing

yes, it's called a hackathon. or google summer of code

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i think its like a code kata

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
and lol at using nano instead of vim

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof
there's NaNoGenMo, which is NaNoWriMo for procedurally generated novels

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

DaTroof posted:

there's NaNoGenMo, which is NaNoWriMo for procedurally generated novels

lol

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

The Management posted:

yes, it's called a hackathon. or google summer of code

nah one of those is a stupid 48 hour weekend binge where a company takes your work in exchange for mountain dew and the other is some poo poo for students

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
I do the Ludum Dare game jam every few iterations but I've only ever finished once because 48 hours and having a family and the voting process is exhausting

• Locked thread