Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

god actually came back to earth in 1980 and mcdonalds created the mcrib to keep the population of his 'usurpers' in check. we are eating their eve, over and over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

global warming isn't real, god is just angry that we keep killing his new favorite creation's wife

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

bacalou posted:

god actually came back to earth in 1980 and mcdonalds created the mcrib to keep the population of his 'usurpers' in check. we are eating their eve, over and over and over.

google THIS

meteloides posted:

every so often they designate some employee as employee of the year and fly them out to a purported headquarters out in the midwest, which is actually a warehouse out in the middle of nowhere with a meat processing plant and plenty of sauce, pickles, and buns waiting.

we don't need no education

google THIS fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Nov 18, 2015

google THIS

all in all its just another McInthewall™

Twerkteam Pizza

mister magpie posted:

i know the mcrib as i am the mcrib

How are you?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
delicious

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
El Spider

mister magpie posted:

but the mcrib is back

*faints*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
this is why I need feminism

fuck. marry. t-rex

I hear the mcrib is made by slamming an employees hand into a special shaped panini press live, then chopped off with a machete. The chatacteristic 'ribbing' is from the fingers

fuck. marry. t-rex

McDonald's Exec: I wish my company had a super popular special item.

[Final finger on the monkeys paw curls closed, and he puts sauce and a bun on the whole shabang- 2.99 per, limited time offer]

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
what's the word on the shamrock shake?

google THIS

ChairmanMeow posted:

what's the word on the shamrock shake?

it'll come out whenever shamrock commodities drop in price

fuck. marry. t-rex

google THIS posted:

it'll come out whenever shamrock commodities drop in price

I heard they industrially grow their own shamrocks to harvest the luck of 4 leaf ones, then profit off the excess by selling them as shakes.

fuck. marry. t-rex

They also open really nice mcdonalds in hoods so in 10 years they can sell the real estate for huge profots after the neoliberal franchise based gentrification they kicked off in the area skyrockets property value

fuck. marry. t-rex

I HEARD that the unofficial McDonald's company motto is "around blacks, sell lot of big macs"

mags

im not sure mcdonalds sets off gentrification anywhere

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

i think it might have the opposite effect actually

paul_soccer12 posted:

MrWillsauce

I remember once I drank a Shrek shake at McDonalds. It gave me green shits and swamp butt and I wanted to die. Still a better experience than Shrek Forever After.

Piso Mojado

ChairmanMeow posted:

this is why I need feminism

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

mister magpie posted:

im not sure mcdonalds sets off gentrification anywhere

The other stuff is definitely true though

• Locked thread